Party recipes we love! These stuffed peppers are super easy to make and so good my family always asks for them. They’re awesome for dinner and also make a great appetizer for parties and tailgates.
Party Food Ideas
Now that fall is officially here I’m craving some yummy comfort food. I’m hosting a few parties coming up and needed a new recipe for an appetizer I could serve for a dinner party and throw together for a gameday get together. I came up with this recipe for mini stuffed peppers and decided to try it out with a few of my favorite food critics this weekend. They loved them!
I found these mini bell peppers in the fresh produce aisle at Walmart and wanted to use them to create something new. My boys love stuffed peppers so I knew they would be great as an easy appetizer with a twist. Have you seen the new Farm Rich Snacks? You can find them in the freezer aisle at Walmart. There’s a whole assortment of easy to make frozen appetizers, perfect for pulling together a game day buffet or just as a quick snack.
I grabbed a bag of the the turkey meatballs for my stuffed peppers.
Tailgate Food Ideas
Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Here’s the list of ingredients you’ll need to make these:
This recipe will make 9 servings, but you could easily double it for a larger party.
- Farm Rich Snacks Turkey Meatballs (this recipe only requires half of bag)
- Mini Bell Peppers (3 packs)
- 2/3 cup red onion diced
- 1/2 can of diced tomatoes
- 3 cups of cheddar jack shredded cheese
- 2 cups of corn
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread half of the bag of meatballs out on a baking tray and bake 21 minutes
- Cut tops off bell peppers and wash.
- After meatballs have cooled crumble them up in a bowl. I just crumble them with my fingers, but you could use a food chopper or quick turn in a food processor.
- Add tomatoes, half of the cheese, onions and corn to meatballs and mix. Throw in a few dashes of salt and pepper.
- Spoon meatball mixture into bell peppers and place in a baking dish.
- Spread the remainder of the cheese over the peppers.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
I’ve shared my awesome appetizer recipe with you. Now it’s your turn to share your favorite Farm Rich Snack ideas.
Follow our Pinterest page for more easy recipe ideas