Party Food Ideas- Mini Bites + Party Food Recipes
I’m a nibbler. My perfect meal would be one bite of 20 different things, a smorgasbord of yummy. So when I’m planning a party I put a lot of thought into the menu and really focus on what guests are going to enjoy. Mini bites are awesome party food because
- they look much better than just putting out a bowl or dish of something that looks messy after the first few people dip in
- they are grab-and-go so guests can nibble while they mingle without balancing a plate and feeling uncomfortable fork in hand
- easy clean up and less mess. No half eaten plates left cluttering tables and bars.
- less waste. It’s easy to plan for how much to serve when you do mini bites and appetizers. Generally stick to 2 to 3 per person and your covered.
- there are tons of creative ways to display mini bites that look clean and classy. Also its easy to work in a theme or embellish containers with labels or food picks
When you’re short on time but need to make enough to feed a crowd, try these party food hacks…
-Slow cooker dips are super easy to make and will save you plenty of time. I’m a big fan of this Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe. Or this yummy Corn and Jalapeno dip.
-Two ingredient appetizers only take a few minutes to make. Try cucumber slices topped with hummus or apple slices and chedder.
Finger Foods for Party
Pinterest is the absolute best place to find and bookmark mini bites and party food recipes. There are tons and tons, literally thousands of awesome party food ideas. Lucky for you I have saved all the best to my Party Food Pinterest Board
Here are a few of my Favorite Party Food Ideas:
Best Party Food appetizer ideas from top left:
- BLT Tomato Bites
- Double Decker Taco Cupcakes
- Goat Cheese Ball Skewers
- Loaded Potato Skin Bites
- Mini Burgers
- Chicken and Waffle Sliders
- Philly Cheesesteak Potato Skins
- Sesame Chicken Wonton Cups
- Spicy Chicken Tostada Toothpicks
- Sweet Sour Meatballs
Halloween Party Food
Need to scare up something to feed a crowd of hungry boys and ghouls? Here are few scary good ideas for serving up appetizers everyone will die for!
–No Bones About It! Serve meat, cheese and crackers on a skeleton decoration. Arrange a plastic skeleton on a large serving tray or in a big bowl and add an assortment of cheeses and other nibbles
–Pumpkin Dip – Gut a pumpkin, clean out the inside and serve up a tasty dip. Try a sour cream dip with veggies, a yogurt and cream cheese dip for fruit or a buffalo chicken dip with celery and pretzels.
–Finger Foods- Sausages made to look like fingers will make everyone do a double take before snacking.
Super Bowl Party Food- Football Party Food Ideas
More Fun Party Food Ideas and Mini Appetizers