Football party ideas, snackstadium inspiration for creating the ultimate Super Bowl party eats.
Football is a BIG deal in my house! Any given Sunday we are either at a game or holed up in the family room watching it on TV. I love putting together the snacks for our tailgate parties and the game day bashes we host at home. This year I wanted to do something fun for our big Super Bowl party. Skimming through football party food ideas on Pinterest I kept seeing nachos popping up, and it was really making me hungry! So I thought, what about a nacho bar. Who doesn’t love nachos? Seriously, they’re like the king of snack food right?
Football Party Food
So I present to you the Super Nacho Bowl Bar, a snack station for building the ultimate snackstadium and nacho bowl!
Snackstadium Ideas for Super Bowl Party Food
How to create your own Super Nacho Bowl Bar
- 3 or 4 bags of Tostitos Chips
- 2 jars of Tostitos Queso Cheese
- 2 jars of Tostitos Salsa
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 bag of shredded lettuce
- 2 jalapeno peppers (or jar of jalapeño peppers if you prefer)
- 1 bag of shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese
- 2 cans of refried beans
- 16 oz of guacamole
- 2 cans of chili
- sour cream
- clear cups in various sizes
- acrylic or paper popcorn boxes (you can find at any party store)
- rectangle tray for the dip
- Fill the popcorn boxes with Tostitos chips
- Fill clear cups with nacho toppings
- Spread a layer of refried beans on your rectangular tray
- Add a layer of guacamole to cover the refried beans
- Pour sour cream in a ziplock bag. Seal and snip a corner. Make lines like a football field across the guacamole bean dip
- Set out plates or bowls + some spoons for your toppings and your ready for some awesome game day grubbing!
Shop Football Party Supplies
Ultimate Snack Stadium
Pin this for later and follow our PINTEREST page for more ideas