Fun Football Party Food Ideas
Football season is here people! We are a big football family….. big as in HUGE! As in my quiet little living room turns into a loud and rowdy madhouse on the weekends for college football and NFL games. Being a hostess at heart, I like to put together a nice spread of game day goodies for everyone to munch on. My Pinterest football party boards are full of awesome party food ideas so I’m never without inspiration. Here are a few of my favorites:
Football Party Food Inspiration Board, source pictures:
- Baked Honey Sriracha Wings recipe from Damn Delicious (top left)
- Pigskin Pizza Pockets recipe from Pillsbury (top right)
- Homemade Pizza Bites (mid left)
- Philly Cheesesteak Potato Skins from Mom on Timeout (mid right)
- Mini Corndog Muffins from Hip2Save (mid left)
- Crispy Loaded Hasselback Potatoes from The Comfort of Cooking (mid right)
- Saucy Asian Meatballs from Gimme Some Oven (bottom left)
- Buffalo Popcorn Chicken from Creme de la Crumb (bottom right)
50 Football Party Food Ideas
- Chicken wings with various sauces (buffalo, BBQ, teriyaki, etc.)
- Mini sliders with assorted toppings.
- Nachos with cheese, salsa, guacamole, and sour cream.
- Loaded potato skins with bacon and cheese.
- Mini meatballs with dipping sauces.
- Stuffed jalapenos with cream cheese and bacon.
- Spinach and artichoke dip with tortilla chips.
- Crispy mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce.
- Mini quiches or savory pies.
- Deviled eggs with a football-inspired twist.
- Seven-layer dip with refried beans, sour cream, cheese, and more.
- Queso dip with chorizo and diced tomatoes.
- Guacamole with fresh tortilla chips.
- Salsa bar with various levels of heat.
- Buffalo chicken dip with celery sticks.
- Pigs in a blanket with dipping sauces.
- Mini pretzel bites with cheese dip.
- Stuffed mushrooms with cream cheese and herbs.
- Mini sausage rolls.
- Chicken tenders with dipping sauces.
Popcorn and Snacks:
- Popcorn with various gourmet seasonings.
- Pretzel rods dipped in chocolate and decorated like footballs.
- Trail mix with nuts, dried fruits, and chocolate.
- Veggie platter with ranch or hummus dip.
- Stuffed bell peppers with cheese and veggies.
- Mini salad cups with assorted toppings.
- Football-themed sugar cookies.
- Cupcakes with football-themed toppers.
- Chocolate-covered strawberries with football stripes.
- Brownie bites with icing laces to resemble footballs.
- Mini pizzas with assorted toppings.
- Pizza rolls or calzones.
- Pizza bagels with various spreads.
Chips and Sides:
- Sweet potato fries with dipping sauces.
- Assorted potato chips with creative dip options.
- Macaroni and cheese bites.
- Loaded nacho fries.
- Mini tacos with a variety of fillings.
- Asian-inspired chicken skewers.
- Mini empanadas or samosas.
- Mini waffle sliders with fried chicken.
- Mini corn dogs.
- Sausage and pepper skewers.
- Bacon-wrapped anything (jalapenos, dates, etc.).
- Mini ham and cheese croissants.
Soup and Chili:
- Hearty chili with various toppings.
- Creamy tomato soup shooters.
- Mini grilled cheese sandwiches with dipping sauce.
- Football-themed mocktails or cocktails.
- Beer and soft drinks for the ultimate game day hydration.
And there you have it! A winning lineup of 50 football party food ideas that’ll have your guests feasting while the game unfolds. From savory and sweet to snacks and sips, these ideas are sure to make your football party a touchdown celebration.
More Football Party Food Ideas
Want to see HUNDREDS of Party Food Ideas? We’ve rounded up all the best on our Pinterest Party Foods board
Share your favorite football party ideas on our Facebook Page