Keto pumpkin pie, yes it’s a thing! A delicious thing that you can enjoy and still keep to your keto diet. We’re sharing an easy keto pumpkin pie recipe that’s low on sugar but big on flavor. So you don’t have to stress about indulging in fall treats or adding this holiday dessert to your plate…..
I love pies! For some reason it seems like pies don’t really come out until the fall. Maybe they are just most well-known as the something sweet that follows a festive holiday dinner. Whatever the reason, I’m here for pie season. Apple pies, peach pies and ofcourse, pumpkin pies!
I’ve done the keto diet off and on for the past couple of years. Cutting sugar is a great way to lose weight and improve your health overall. It always makes me look and feel better about myself. But having a sweet tooth also means it’s hard to say no to some of my favorite things.
So I love any recipe hacks that turn traditional foods I love into keto versions. I was skeptical of this one at first, but honestly ya’ll, it tastes great!
Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 1 15-oz can Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream (or coconut cream for dairy-free/paleo)
- 2 large Egg (at room temperature)
- 2/3 cup Besti Powdered Erythritol
- 2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tsp Blackstrap molasses (optional)
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter melted
Whisk together almond flour, sweetener, and salt. Stir in melted butter to form crumbly dough.
- Press dough into pie plate covering the bottom and sides. Smooth out evenly.
- Pre-bake at 325F degrees for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool before adding pie filling.
Beat all ingredients at medium to low speed until smooth.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Pour filling over pie crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Allow to cool completely before slicing.
More Posts Like This