Keto Taco Bell menu items to order if you're following the ketogenic diet. Here's what you can eat
Did you know that Taco Bell is actually one of the healthiest fast food chains? It may come as a surprise, but there are lots of healthy options on the Taco Bell menu that you can enjoy even if you're on the keto diet.
Taco Bell has made it easier to customize menu items and make smarter choices. They even offer plenty of vegetarian and vegan options.
Things to avoid: beans, potatoes, seasoned rice, tortillas, taco shells, nachos.
Here's how to custom order keto Taco Bell:
Keto-friendly Taco Bell Menu Items
- Power Menu Bowl – Chicken, cheese, lettuce, pico and guac. Skip the seasoned rice and beans.
- Beefy 5-Layer Burrito– Order as a bowl instead of burrito. Beef, lettuce, tomatoes, nacho cheese and jalapenos
- Shredded Chicken Burrito – Make it a bowl instead. Skip the torilla and rice. Add lettuce, tomatoes, onions and guac.
- Mini Skillet Bowl– Skip the potatoes and add meat, guacamole and extra cheese.
- Fiesta Taco Salad with Chicken- Remove the shell, chips, rice and beans. Add extra lettuce and double the chicken to make it more filling.
Keto Sauces at Taco Bell
Kick up the flavor with these keto-friendly Taco Bell sauces
- Avocado Ranch
- Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Creamy Jalapeno Sauce
- Red Sauce
- Spicy Ranch
More Healthy Food Posts