Pumpkin cheesecake brownies recipe
Now that it's officially fall I'm sharing lots of pumpkin inspiration, and you're gonna love this yummy pumpkin cheesecake brownie recipe. Two of my favorite things combined, creamy pumpkin cheesecake and rich decadent brownies. Can you smell the amazingness?
Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
For the brownies:
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup bittersweet chocolate pieces
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
For the pumpkin cheesecake topping:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 13X9-inch baking dish.
- Mix cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine chocolate and boiling water and pour into food processor on low. Add sugar and butter, mix till smooth.
- Add in eggs, vanilla and cocoa powder.
- Grease abaking dish. Pour brownie mix into baking dish
- Make cheesecake topping by mixing cream, cream cheese and sugar in a mixer. Mix till well blended and add rest of ingredients minus the pumpkin puree.
- Stir pumpkin puree into cheesecake mix.
- Spread pumpkin cheesecake over brownie mix.
- To marble pull a fork through the brownie mix to bring the brownie to top in lines or a design.
- Bake for 40- 45 minutes.
- Allow brownies to cool completely before removing from pan.
Happy Fall! Hope you enjoy this delicious recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies and be sure to share you're own favorite fall treats in the comments. I love seeing them!