Happy Spring! I’ve got a round-up of delicious Easter side dishes that are absolute crowd pleasers! You’re gonna love these ideas for fabulous Easter brunch or dinner dishes to make and share.
Hello friends! Easter is one of my favorite times of the year. The flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, and there’s a sense of renewal in the air. It’s the perfect time to gather with friends and family to share a delicious homemade meal, filled with laughter, love, and of course, lots of scrumptious food.
I’m all about making food that’s not only delightful to the palate but also creates a warm and inviting atmosphere. That’s why today, I’m going to share 20 amazing side dishes that will make your Easter brunch or dinner truly unforgettable!
Easter Side Dish Ideas
- Asparagus and Prosciutto Bundles: Wrap tender asparagus spears in a thin layer of prosciutto and roast them to perfection for a simple yet elegant side dish that combines the freshness of spring with a savory twist.
- Deviled Eggs with a Twist: Give traditional deviled eggs a delightful update by adding smoked salmon, capers, and a touch of dill. Your guests will love this sophisticated and mouth-watering spin on a classic Easter favorite.
- Lemon Herb Couscous Salad: A light and refreshing side, this lemon herb couscous salad is studded with chopped veggies and fresh herbs, making it a vibrant and colorful addition to your Easter spread.
- Sweet Potato and Apple Gratin: Layers of tender sweet potatoes and apples baked in a creamy sauce create a comforting and satisfying dish that’s perfect for your Easter feast.
- Spring Pea and Mint Risotto: Capture the essence of spring with this creamy, dreamy risotto, featuring fresh peas and a hint of mint. It’s a side dish that’s equal parts elegant and delicious.
- Garlic and Herb Roasted Carrots: These beautifully roasted carrots, infused with garlic and fresh herbs, make for a delightful and eye-catching side dish that’s perfect for Easter.
- Green Bean Almondine: Add a touch of elegance to your meal with this classic French dish, featuring green beans tossed with buttery toasted almonds and a squeeze of lemon.
- Whipped Feta and Roasted Beet Salad: This stunning salad pairs creamy whipped feta with earthy roasted beets and fresh greens, creating a side dish that’s as beautiful as it is delicious.
- Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower: Transform cauliflower into a scrumptious side dish by roasting it with a generous sprinkling of Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs.
- Scalloped Potatoes with Gruyere: Take scalloped potatoes to new heights by using creamy Gruyere cheese and fresh thyme. Your guests will be begging for seconds!
- Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts: These sweet and tangy balsamic-glazed Brussels sprouts are the perfect accompaniment to your Easter ham or roast.
- Savory Bread Pudding: Combine crusty bread, veggies, and cheese to create a comforting, savory bread pudding that’s perfect for Easter brunch or dinner.
- Herbed Rice Pilaf: Fluffy rice pilaf gets an upgrade with fresh herbs and a squeeze of lemon, making it a light and flavorful side dish that pairs perfectly with any Easter main course.
- Roasted Root Vegetables: Roasting a medley of root vegetables, such as carrots, parsnips, and sweet potatoes, creates a flavorful and colorful side dish that’s both hearty and healthy.
- Spinach and Artichoke Casserole: This creamy and indulgent casserole, featuring spinach, artichokes, and gooey melted cheese, is a crowd-pleaser that will have everyone coming back for more.
- Honey Glazed Carrots: Sweet and sticky honey-glazed carrots are a classic Easter side dish that never fails to impress. Roast them to tender perfection and serve them alongside your main course.
- Mushroom and Leek Quiche: Quiche is a versatile dish that can be served as a side or a main course. This savory mushroom and leek quiche is filled with flavor and pairs perfectly with any Easter meal.
- Cranberry Orange Salsa: For a refreshing and unexpected twist, serve this bright and tangy cranberry orange salsa alongside your Easter ham or turkey. It’s a delightful balance of sweet and tart flavors.
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Maple Glaze: The combination of salty bacon and sweet maple glaze takes roasted Brussels sprouts to the next level. This side dish is a must-try for any Easter feast.
- Creamy Mac and Cheese: No Easter meal is complete without a comforting and creamy mac and cheese. This classic side dish is always a crowd-pleaser and pairs well with any main course.
Pin these Easter side dish ideas and be sure to follow our Pinterest page for more inspiration!