Nude nails are a timeless trend that anyone can try. Wearing nude polish is the perfect way to make your fingers look elegant and polished. Natural colors work well with short and sporty or long lengths and flatter all skin tones. These are a few of the most popular nude polish colors to try:
When I was a teenager the french manicure was the preferred nail trend among high school girls. Bright white tips on long glossy nails, slightly rounded at the corners. Paired with a tan midriff and a pair of cut-off shorts, it was all you needed to feel like Britney. Or Jessica, depending on who was hot on the charts that week.
After college my chosen nail styles became much more tame and neutral. Mostly because high maintenance manicures no longer fit in my fresh out of college budget. However, I quickly acquired a preference for more subtle styles and still like my nails short, neat and neutral.
Nude Nail Polish
Nude nail polish is feminine without being too flowery. It’s always on trend and yet never gives off a too trendy vibe. The beauty of a good beige polish is that it doesn’t clash with an outfit change or draw too much attention to itself. It’s simple, but in a sophisticated way.
With the ever changing ways you can wear your nails these days the color wheel of nudes has come a long long way. Moreover, there are sandy nudes, sparkly nudes, matte nudes, pinky nudes, peachey nude shades, nudes with gray undertones, nudes with milky overlays. The range is almost endless!
So while nude nail polishes are understated they are anything but boring. It’s all in the way you wear it!
Nail Design Ideas
Follow Frosted Blog on Pinterest
Join our 50,000+ followers on Pinterest where we share all our favorite finds, from outfit ideas to beauty tips, best products and fabulous finds!
Nude Nail Polishes
Additionally, we’ve rounded up the most popular nude nail polish colors and where you can buy them. Ranging from cult favorites like OPI’s Samoan Sand to inexpensive best sellers like Sally Hansen’s Nude-tral…..
- Essie Neutral Nail Polish in Bare With Me (shop here)
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Samoan Sand (shop here)
- CND Shellac in Naked Naivete (shop here)
- Essie Nail Polish in Wild Nude (shop here)
- CND Shellac in Cashmere Wrap (shop here)
- Gucci Vernis A Ongles Nail Polish in 212 Annabel Rose (shop here)
- Nails Inc Mykonos Beach Nude Nail Polish (shop here)
- Sephora Color Hit Nail Polish in Summer Tan (shop here)
- Deborah Lippman Gel Lab Pro in I’m Too Sexy (shop here)
- ICING Matte Nail Polish in Nude (shop here)
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color in Nude-tral (shop here)
- Memeda Gel Nail Polish in Nude (shop here)
- ILNP Birthday Suit Cashmere Pink Nude Polish (shop here)
Checkout these Popular Beauty Posts
Do you have a favorite nail color you’ve loved for forever? Share in the comments below or on our social media pages.