Best subscription boxes, because who doesn’t love getting surprises in the mail. Except maybe my husband when the credit card bill comes, lol!
I’m kind of obsessed with trying new subscription boxes. If you love trying new products it’s a great way to discover items that are new and trending. And now that subscription boxes have become so popular you can find one to fit almost any niche, hobby or habit you happen to have.
We’ve rounded up our favorites from the HUNDREDS we’ve tested out over the years. These are not only our personal faves, they are also the most popular and most recommended online. The ones that show up time and time again at the top of the lists of bloggers, influencers and trend chasers.
Fashion and beauty are popular monthly box subscriptions. You’ll also find food subscription boxes that deliver gourmet eats and yummy snacks. Subscription boxes for kids filled with fun toys and projects to keep them entertained or teach them something new. Boxes for pet lovers and boxes for plant lovers……
We’d love to hear what subscription boxes you’ve tried and loved. Or not so much. Feel free to share in the comments below or on our Facebook page.
**Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links which provide compensation to support this site. All thoughts and opinions are our own.
Best Subscription Boxes
Maybe my most favorite of all, the FabFitFun box is BIG! And it’s full of really cool stuff that you’ll love. I always get giddy when this box shows up because it’s kind of like Christmas. Just take a look at the site and check out past boxes. They don’t play around when it comes to the good stuff! Full makeup kits, yoga mats, purses, jewelry, diffusers along with full size beauty products and trial sizes of expensive brands. It’s kind of the ultimate!
- Allure Beauty Box
- Stitch Fix
Feel like you never have anything cute to wear? Well Stitch Fix can solve that problem for you. Fill out your profile and a Stitch Fix style consultant will hand select pieces for you to try. Love them you can buy them. Not so much, just send it back. There’s a Stitch Fix for kids too!
I love Birchbox because it’s always full of premium brands that I love and use or have been wanting to try.
- Trunk Club
If you love Nordstrom but don’t have time to shop for new trends, Trunk Club is the perfect solution. It’s like having your own professional stylist. They send you a box of styles to fit your body and your preferences, try them on and keep what you like. It’s that simple.
- The Keto Box
Going Keto takes a little bit of research. And it can get kinda boring quickly if you eat the same foods again and again. That’s why the Keto Box is so cool. It’s a box filled with keto snacks and foods to try. So you an stay on track with your diet without getting bored.
- Nike Adventure Club – Pick a fresh pair of Nike or Converse shoes and have them delivered in a cool custom box with your kid’s name on it. Sign up for a new pair every month, every 2 months or every 4 months.
Yoga pants are my life. Seriously, I wear them almost every single day. They are just the most comfortable and fit my active mommy-on-the-go lifestyle. I love Fabletics because I get new athleisure and workout wear monthly so I’m not always wearing the same thing. The have tons of colors and styles and it’s great quality that lasts through the wash, wear and tear of daily life.
- Walmart Beauty Box – It’s only $5! You pay for shipping and receive a new box each season. Hard to beat this deal
- SnackSack – a box full of munchies and nibbles! 11 to 15 healthier, delicious snacks delivered to your door.
- Candy Club
Got a sweet tooth? Then Candy Club is a must. It also makes the best gift for anyone you want to surprise.
- Rockets of Awesome
Don’t want to drag your kiddo through a department store to try on new clothes. Rockets of Awesome has the perfect alternative. They’ll send you fresh styles your kids can try-on at home. Like it, keep it. You can set-up a subscription based on what fits your needs. Or you can shop the site for cool kids clothes in all colors and styles.
If you struggle with coming up with crafts and activities to entertain your kids but want an alternative to the screen-time fix, this is it! We LOVE Kiwicrate. My son looks forward to it every month. It’s a box filled with fun, age-appropriate crafts and things-to-do that engages your child in a hands-on way.
A self-care subscription box designed to boost your happiness and help you reclaim calm. Mindfully selected organic skincare, bath products, aromatherapy and beauty treatments.
- My First Reading Club
An award winning box made for early readers. My First Reading Club sends 3 hard cover age-appropriate books to your child each month.
- Book of the Month Club
- Walt Life – Disney fans will LOVE this monthly box of magic
Monthly Encouragement Box for Women with a Faith-Based Theme Filled with Soul + Self-Care Products
A subscription box for babies and toddlers! Play kits that are created with child development in mind. Curated with the best toys and products to help with every age and stage. Brain growth, hand/eye coordination, early STEM for building spatial, creative and problem-solving skills. I love that these are well-made, Montessori-type toys and items that engage little minds.
Built specifically for your dog, this custom box comes with toys and treats to fit your pup’s age and breed.
Brain food in a bottle. Designed by neuroscientists to boost your mental output, this subscription can actually make you smarter. Upgrade your memory, overcome mental blocks and stay sharp through the day.
- Hello Bello Diaper BundleGet diapers, wipes and baby essentials delivered to your door each month. Hello Bello saves you time and money, and lets you sample new stuff too! Mix and match diaper designs for your cutie, choose your frequency for delivery and you’ll never have to worry about running out of diapers again.
- Succulent Studios
It’s the only plant I’ve managed to keep alive! I love succulents. They are super cute and also so easy to maintain. They make gorgeous gifts and you can put them pretty much anywhere, indoors or out. This succulent delivery membership is such a neat idea and makes the best gift.
- Box of Style by Rachel ZoeImagine having Rachel Zoe as your personal stylist, picking out the latest trends that will make your friends all jelly of your cute accessories. That’s how the Box of Style works. Rachel sends out a trend-forward curated collection of items and you get to be one of the first to sport them.
Best Subscription Boxes for Women
Subscription Boxes for Teens
- Candy Club
Monthly Subscription Boxes Food
- Jerky Snob – healthy, artisan jerky to your door every month to fill all of your gifting and snacking needs
- The Original Gourmet Cheese Club – A cheese lovers dream! Monthly delivery of three small batch, hand-cut artisan cheeses made from only the best, and often rare ingredients.
- SnackSack – Healthy snacks, 11-15 unique brands every month, always centered around seasonal themes and flavors.
- Coffee and a Classic – I love this one! And book nerds will too. Each box includes A Classic Novel, Something to Sip on, Two Bookish Items and a Bookmark.
Most Popular Subscription Boxes
Best Subscription Boxes for Kids
- Rockets of Awesome – handpicked kid styles delivered to your door
More Posts You’ll Like