Glowing skin, the kind that looks healthy and radiant is what we all want right? So how do you get that healthy glow? Laneige
After my son was born I started noticing a change in my skin. Suddenly it seemed much drier than ever before, and definitely not quite as glowing as it was in my younger years. At first I just wrote it off as one of the not so lovely effects of being a new mom, along with the bags under my eyes and the dreadful dark circles.
How to Get Glass Skin
Now I’m obsessed with taking care of my skin and I make sure to follow a facial routine that cleanses, moisturizes and protects. Along with aging, there are so many elements that can wreak havoc on your skin day after day. Makeup, sun exposure, pollution, stress- they all start to leave signs of wear. You need products that treat all these issues as well as hydrate and enhance your skin to make you look and feel fabulous.
I highly recommend visiting a dermatologist to get advice on what skincare products are right for your skin type. I found the best dermatologist near me, read all their reviews and ratings and made an appointment. Visit the American Academy of Dermatology Association to find an expert dermatologist in your area.
- A word of caution about board certification. There are many types of boards and certifications. If you don’t see FAAD after your dermatologist’s name, make sure your dermatologist is board certified by one of these organizations:
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
When you see one of these boards listed, you know you’re receiving care from a dermatologist who has passed board exams that thoroughly test knowledge, experience, and skills.
Glowing Skin Routine – Korean Beauty Routine
That’s why I love the LANEIGE “Power of 7” Korean beauty routine! K-beauty focuses on caring for your skin and giving it the time and attention it needs. It’s become wildly popular because it gives women beautiful, radiant results. Who doesn’t want more radiant, healthy looking skin? LANEIGE’s patented Advanced Water ScienceTMtechnology hydrates the skin from inside the cells to protect, illuminate, revitalize, cover and show immediate visible results. Plus the LANEIGE line is affordable and convenient to buy. You can find it online and in Target stores.
Shop for Laneige Skincare
This is what my 7 Step Laneige K-Beauty Skincare Routine looks like:
- Cleanse. The Multi-Cleanser is a makeup remover and exfoliator that deep cleans, removing all the dirt and residue of sunscreen and cosmetics.
- Clarify. The Power Essential Skin Toner purifies my skin and exfoliates the dead skin cells while also helping to supply and retain moisture.
- Balance. The Balancing Emulsion is a purifying lotion with Optimal Mineral Water that helps retain moisture, protect my skin and give it a luminous glow.
- Treat. The Water Bank Serum reveals a smoother, more hydrated and healthier complexion. I use this after applying the Balancing Emulsion morning and night, lightly pressing it into my skin. It gives my skin a softer, silky feel.
- Moisturize. Next I use the Water Bank Moisture Cream to strengthen my skin and help prevent moisture loss, morning and night.
- Revive. My favorite part of my routine and a very important one, the Water Sleeping Mask is amazing! It’s an ultra-hydrating treatment that I use once or twice a week to retexturize and replenish. Leave it on overnight and rinse off in the morning for instant, radiant results. My skin looks and feels softer and more refreshed.
- Protect. Finally, I use the BB Cushion, a buildable cream foundation that not only gives you smooth coverage to hide redness and imperfections, it protects with SPF 50+.
The BB Cushion is a 5-in-1 multi-tasker, makeup that doesn’t feel heavy but gives great coverage with built in sunscreen to protect my skin from sun damage. It goes on so easy, and I love that the compact is designed so that I don’t have to worry about using my fingers or making a mess.
Expert Dermatologists for Skincare Advice
- Dr. Zein E. Obagi -Dr. Zein E. Obagi, a renowned dermatologist and skincare expert, brought to life one of the world’s most recognizable skincare brands through the creation of the Obagi Nu-Derm® and Obagi Blue Peel® kit. As the current director of ZO® Skin Health, he has redefined the understanding of skin health to encompass complete solutions that unite treatment with a healthy complexion.
- Dr. Barbara Sturm – Dr. Barbara Sturm is a renowned German aesthetic doctor known for her anti-inflammatory approach and non-surgical anti-aging skin treatments. She rose to prominence by incorporating scientific findings from clinical research and orthopedics into her aesthetic medicine practice. In 2002, she created the highly sought-after “MC1”, a personalized plasma-based cream only available to her patients. This powerful formula harnesses the body’s proteins to treat the visible effects of inflammation and promote skin healing.