These “choose happiness” quotes are great reminders that happiness truly is a mindset. Change your perspective and you can change your life!
When we choose to be happy, we radiate positivity and joy to those around us. Our positive energy can be contagious, and it can inspire and uplift others. By choosing happiness, we not only improve our own lives, but we also have the power to change the lives of all the people around us.
A positive mindset can lead to better relationships, more success in our careers, and an overall improvement in our physical and mental health. A happy and positive person is more likely to be successful in life, and they are more likely to be surrounded by happy and positive people.
22 Choose Happiness Quotes
- Whatever creates or increases happiness or some part of happiness, we ought to do; whatever destroys or hampers happiness, or gives rise to its opposite, we ought not to do.” – Aristotle
- Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.” – Earl Nightingale
- “When you get up in the morning, you have two choices—either to be happy or to be unhappy. Just choose to be happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy.” – Ralph Marston
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
- “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” – Buddha
- At any moment, you have a choice that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.” – Joel Osteen
- “I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.” – Brene Brown
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”— Maya Angelou
- “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.”— Marcus Aurelius
- Joy is prayer; joy is strength: joy is love; joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. Mother Teresa
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. Dalai Lama
- Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. Abraham Lincoln
- Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. Eleanor Roosevelt
- The greatest happiness of life it the conviction that we are loved – loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. Victor Hugo
- It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about. Dale Carnegie
- The thing everyone should realize is that the key to happiness is being happy for yourself and yourself. Ellen DeGeneres
- Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness.William E. Gladstone
- Happiness, like unhappiness, is a proactive choice. Stephen R. Covey
- My happiness grows in direct proportion to my acceptance, and in inverse proportion to my expectations. Michael J. Fox
- You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now. Wayne Dyer
- Happiness is a state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things. Walt Disney
Happiness is a choice, and it is a choice that we can make every day. It is a choice that we can make multiple times a day. It is not something that is dependent on external factors, but rather something that is within our own control.
How to Raise Children with Less Stuff and More Happiness
When we make the choice to be happy, we open ourselves up to a world of possibilities, and we allow ourselves to live a life full of joy and fulfillment. So, choose happiness, and let it be the guiding light in your life. Remember that a positive mindset can change not only your life but also the lives of all the people around you.
The Power of Atomic Habits: How Small Changes Can Lead to Big Results
Pin this for later and follow our PINTEREST page
How to Be Happy (or Happier) This Year – A Reading List
20 Journal Prompts for Money Mindset: How to Manifest Abundance and Attract Wealth