Positive vibes only. When you’re ready to live life on purpose, here are some positive quotes to help you along the way.
- “You cannot change your past, but you can ruin your future by worrying about your past.” ~ Unknown Author
If you’re looking for some inspiration to help you live life to the fullest, then look no further than these inspiring quotes from people who’ve lived before us. Whether you want to learn how to be happy, find love, or simply enjoy life, these quotes will surely get you started on the right path.
- “The best thing about living is being alive.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Life is not measured by how much we accomplish, but rather by our ability to keep going.” ~ Alain de Botton
- “I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.” ~ Louisa May Alcott
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “We must love one another or die.” ~ Mohandas Gandhi
- “It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
More Positive Vibes Quotes
If you’re looking for some inspiration to live life to the fullest, look no further than Henry David Thoreau’s quote. He said,
“The best thing about life is being alive,”
which means there’s nothing better than waking up every day and doing what makes you happy. And if you’re worried about the past, you’ll never be able to enjoy the present. You might think that you’ve already lived your life, but you haven’t. There’s still plenty of room for growth and improvement. So stop thinking about the past and focus on the future.
The quote above comes from a book called The Power of Now, written by Eckhart Tolle. In his book, he explains that we often think about our past mistakes and failures, which leads us to feel regret and guilt. However, if we focus on what we’re grateful for in our lives, we’ll be able to create a better future.
- “I am not what I ought to be, but by God’s grace I will become what I should be.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
You don’t have to be perfect to start, but you do have to start to be perfect.
Seeking inspiration to get started on your own personal journey towards greatness? Then you’ll appreciate Zig Ziglar’s quote above. The famous motivational speaker said that we should focus on our present situation instead of dwelling on our past mistakes. He believed that if we worry too much about what happened in the past, we’ll never move forward. Instead, he encouraged us to focus on our current circumstances and take action to improve them.
- “If you think you are beaten, you are; if you think you dare not, you don’t; if you would rather die than fail, you might as well begin now.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “The only thing we learn from history is that we never learn anything from history.” – Will Durant
If you’re feeling stuck or overwhelmed, try taking a step back and reevaluating what’s really important to you. You’ll likely realize that there are things in your life that aren’t going according to plan, but that doesn’t mean you should let them hold you back. Take a deep breath, and remind yourself that you’re still young, and that you have plenty of time to figure things out.
- “It doesn’t matter how slowly you go as long as you don’t stop.” – Confucius
- “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. If a few drops of the Ocean are clean, the ocean becomes clean.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Need inspiration to get yourself moving forward? Look no further than these wise words from Confucius. The quote above reminds us that we should focus on what’s important now, rather than dwelling on our mistakes from the past. We can’t change the past, but we can ruin our futures if we let ourselves be consumed by regret. So keep those positive vibes flowing, your vibration high and your worries low.