Halloween drinks that are creepy cool, easy to make and fun to drink! This eye opener will impress guests and get rave reviews. You can make the non-alcoholic version for little sippers or add alcohol to turn it into an awesome adult beverage.
Halloween Drink Recipe
Spooky cocktails are always popular with the party crowds. I love Halloween and I really love Halloween parties. There are so many fun Halloween party themes and awesome ideas for decorating inside and out. And there are tons of fun ways to serve up Halloween party food and drinks, from skeleton charcuterie boards to spider web champagne punch.
This drink idea is super easy to make. You can tailor it to mix up just a cocktail or two, or make a whole batch of party punch ahead of time and allow guests to serve themselves. The real key to making it look extra cool is the garnish.
Have you every had a lychee? Lychee are small round fruits that are rough on the outside and have a sweet, white flesh inside. Originating from Southeastern Asia, lychee trees are grown in warm areas of the US such as California, Texas and Florida.
You can find lychee in some general supermarkets and more often in international supermarkets that sell imported foods. You can also find canned lychee on Amazon, which is where I order lychee for this recipe.
Eyeball Halloween Cocktail Recipe
- canned lychee fruit, peeled and pitted (order from Amazon Prime)
- cranberry juice
- pineapple juice
- vodka (skip the vodka if making mocktails)
- fresh blueberries
- cocktail pick (order from Amazon)
** alcohol drinks are only intended for persons 21+. Please serve responsibly.
- Use a straw to poke a hole in lychee fruit. Insert blueberry. Skewer with cocktail pick
- In a large pitcher combine 1 quart of cranberry juice with 2 cups of pineapple juice.
- Add 2 cups of vodka. Use flavored vodka if preferred.
- Pour over ice and garnish with
For single drinks
- Add ice to a cocktail glass
- Pour 1 ounce of vodka
- Add 4 ounces of cranberry juice
- Add 1 ounce of pineapple juice
- Garnish with lychee blueberry skewer
More Posts Like This