November backgrounds – Hello November! Goodbye Halloween, October, all the leaves that have fallen from the trees and blown into our yard.
What are you looking forward to this month? Election Day is tomorrow. Honestly I’m looking forward to less politics, atleast I’m hoping we are heading in the direction of less political divisiveness. Not to say I don’t consider politics important, this year has proven that
more than ever. But I think we all can say we’ve had more than we can mentally manage.
So let’s share some ideas for November that will inspire and excite, get us all in the spirit of the holidays ahead. It’s my favorite time of year!
- Surprise a friend with coffee
- Try a new casserole recipe
- Burn a fall candle
- Host a Friendsgiving
- Donate to a food bank or local shelter
- Play in a pile of leaves
- Decorate for fall
- Bake a pie
- Have a picnic in the park
- Go for a hike
- Write a letter of gratitude to someone you love
- Roast s’mores over a bonfire
- Plan your holiday shopping list
- Make a pot of chili
- Start a blessings jar
- Cozy up with a book by the fireplace
- Buy yourself a new scarf or pair of gloves