Baby Easter basket ideas, from Easter board books for babies to cute plush bunny loveys and teething toys. We’ve rounded up the most adorable Easter gifts for little ones…
My son is five months old so he’s not quite the Easter candy age. We’re still waiting on those first teeth to pop through. My five year old loves the Easter egg hunts and all the Easter candy and Easter treats, but the baby will have to wait another year to partake in that fun. We still want to celebrate his first Easter though, so I’m putting together a baby Easter basket full of age appropriate things he’ll use and enjoy.
So what do you give a baby for Easter?
- Books. There are tons of cute Easter board books for babies on Amazon. They are perfect for little ones who are just starting to pick up on words and love looking at books. The Runaway Bunny is a classic and makes a great gift. We also love Guess How Much I Love You, .
- Teething Toys. My son is teething hard right now. I love this cute little carrot teething toy for babies by Infantino.
- Plush Loveys. Baby bunnies are the cutest. Give your sweet baby a lovey they can carry around and snuggle up with.
- Play Toys. From silly eggs that make sounds to sensory fun, there are tons of Easter toys for babies on Amazon.
- Personalized Easter Baskets. Pottery Barn Kids has the cutest Easter baskets and you can personalize them with your child’s name or initials so they can use them again year after year.
Shop for Baby Easter Basket Treats
Pin This for Later and follow our Pinterest Easter ideas board
Shop for Easter Baby Outfits
Easter Baby Props
Because part of the joy of babies is dressing them up in adorable outfits! And these couldn’t be cuter. Shop for Easter photography props
More Easter Ideas