Last year my little guy was barely a month old when the holidays rolled around. Even though I was still pretty exhausted from my labor recovery and an unexpected c-section I was determined to put together an awesome family holiday card! I was so excited to share pics of our sweet little baby, but had such a difficult time deciding which ones were my absolute favorites. After hours of searching I finally found the perfect card! It folded out and featured pics on six different pages, had a pretty font for the lettering and a subtle shimmer effect. I have to say I was quite proud of our first family Christmas card and we got so many compliments from friends and family.
And here it is!
Here are some of the cutest ideas for taking holiday pics with your baby.
Twinkling Christmas lights make for the prettiest photo op, whether strung in the background or wrapped around little fingers. Baby in a birthday suit with an adorable knit hat, cozy socks or sitting in a bucket makes for a pretty irresistible pic!
And check out this one on How to Create a Christmas Light Backdrop by April Go Lightly
More Cute Ideas for Baby Christmas Photos
Cutest Christmas Baby Photo Ideas Inspiration Board
- Newborn on Sled Baby Photo (via Confessions of a Prop Junky Blog)
- Baby with Knit Reindeer Hat (via Beezy Moms Creations Etsy Shop)
- Baby in Legwarmers with Christmas Light Backdrop
- Dazzling Christmas Lights on Tree Effect for Photos (via Unskinny Boppy)
- Baby Playing with Christmas Lights
- Reading A Christmas Story like How the Grinch Stole Christmas (via Three in Barcelona)