Pumpkin Farm near me- Find local pumpkin farms and fun things to do this fall!
Searching for a pumpkin patch to visit with your family? We’re sharing our list of the best pumpkin patch activities and fun things to do during your visit.
- Photo Ops. Part of the fun of visiting a pumpkin patch in the fall is snapping a picture of pumpkins with your favorite people. Dress everyone in fall outfits and scope out a few cute spots to get a great family picture.
- Hayrides. Many pumpkin farms will offer hayrides out to pick your own pumpkin. It’s a great chance to cuddle up with your pumpkin picking partner and enjoy the crisp fall air. Peep the leaves along the way and take in the beauty of autumn. Sitting on a hay bale, bumping along on the back of a tractor is a childhood memory that holds space for years and years. I can still remember the hayrides of my childhood.
- Apple Cider. What could make the visit even sweeter? Sipping on fresh apple cider. If the farm you pay a visit to offers cider don’t pass up the chance to enjoy a cup.
- Baked Goods. Lots of pumpkin farms also sell baked goods and other farmers market faire. Baked pies, homemade jams, jellies and all sorts of freshly picked produce. Grab a few goodies to take home.
- Pick Out a Pumpkin. And of course, the highlight of any trip to a local pumpkin farm is getting to pick out your own pumpkin. Some like them small and perfectly round, some like finding the biggest gourd on the lot. Personally, I love the “cinderella pumpkins,” the ones that come in white, green and all sorts of other colors and quirky shapes.
pumpkin patch near me
easy pumpkin carving
easy pumpkin carving ideas
cool pumpkin carvings
Fall Activities and Fun Things to Do with Kids