Halloween bucketlist ideas! Check out our list of fun things to do this fall before Hallows Eve rolls around…..
Fall is here and it’s finally starting to cool down, the leaves are turning colors, and the smell of pumpkin spice is filling the air! Fall also means Halloween! My little family loves this time of year and all of the activities that there are to do.
There are so many cute traditions to take part in during the Halloween season and here are some of our favorites!
1. Carve Pumpkins. If you’re looking for something fun to do that also makes for great fall decor on your front porch, this is a great tradition! You could get a pumpkin carving kit or even paint your pumpkin.
2. Boo a Neighbor. This is a cute tradition and game to start with your neighbors. Everyone in the neighborhood anonymously leaves a treat with a cute and festive message on a neighbors front porch!
3. Go to a Corn Maze. This is one of my favorites! This is a great way to practice team-work as a family!
4. Visit a Pumpkin Patch. If you and your family like to decorate pumpkins, picking the perfect pumpkins from a pumpkin patch makes the experience a little more special than just picking one up from the grocery store.
5. Drink Apple Cider. Nothing screams “fall” like a nice warm glass of fresh apple cider!
6. Go on a Hay Ride. Whether it’s a spooky hayride through a haunted house or a hayride on the farm, any hayride is sure to be a spooktacular Halloween tradition!
7. Play in a Pile of Leaves. See who can rake up the biggest piles of leaves and jump in!
8. Watch Halloween Movies. My family loves this watching Halloween movies! Some of our favorites are “Hocus Pocus” and “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown”.
9. Visit a Trunk-or-Treat. This is great for parents who may not feel up to walking door to door. It’s even fun to look at all of the cute trunk decorations.
10. Roast Marshmallows. In case you want to have s’more fun this Halloween, roasting marshmallows is a toasty treat!
11. Tell Spooky Stories by a Bonfire. This is done even better with a flashlight with spooky face! Just try not to get too spooky!
12. Eat Candy Corn. Is it even Halloween if you don’t see candy corn on the shelves at the store? Don’t forget to eat some this Halloween!
13. Trick or Treat. Finally! The day is here! Dress up in your favorite Halloween costumes and grab your candy bags and start door to door!
Have you seen these Popular Posts? More Fall ideas and Halloween inspiration….