“The Adventures in Babysitting” is an iconic 80s movie that’s still just as relevant today as it was when it first came out. This classic coming-of-age comedy is packed with unforgettable quotes that’ll make you laugh, reminisce, and maybe even shed a tear.
Here are 10 of the best quotes from “The Adventures in Babysitting” that’ll take you right back to the good old days:
- “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” – Chris Parker
- “I wouldn’t have missed this for the world. It’s like the condom commercial. ‘Don’t leave home without it.'” – Sara Anderson
- “I’m not afraid of anything. I’m not even afraid of that.” – Brad Anderson
- “I’m a cool dude with a great attitude.” – Brad Anderson
- “This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?” – Chris Parker
- “I’m just trying to survive a night in the big city.” – Chris Parker
- “Don’t tell me what I can’t do.” – Chris Parker
- “This is no ordinary family.” – Chris Parker
- “I’m a vegetarian. I don’t eat anything that has a mother.” – Sara Anderson
- “You know what? I’ve had it with this babysitting gig. It’s just too weird.” – Chris Parker
Whether you’re a fan of 80s movies, a lifelong babysitter, or just someone who loves a good laugh, “The Adventures in Babysitting” is a must-watch. These quotes perfectly capture the spirit of the film and will have you quoting along with the movie in no time. So grab some popcorn, settle in, and get ready for a wild ride!