Succulents for sale — Where to buy succulents for your home garden, wedding decor, wedding favors….
Succulents are perfect for styling your home, your tablescape or even to give as gifts. There’s a reason why succulents are so popular. Not only do they add a unique living element to your space, they are easy to care for no matter what level gardening skills you have.
Succulents like the dry humidity making them perfect as indoor plants. They prefer direct light but can survive in low light conditions. Dry soil is also better suited for these distinctive plants. Avoid watering frequently and allow the soil to dry out a bit between watering.
Here are a few of the more popular types of succulents:And while all cacti are considered succulents, not all succulents are cacti.
- Hens and Chicks– This succulent plant produces two closely related plants- “chicks, ” identical plants that differ slightly from the mother “hen” plant. The leaves can grow to form flower-like rosettes or stems of bell shaped blooms.
- Pincushion Cactus– And while all cacti are considered succulents, not all succulents are cacti.
- Burros Tail – With small bulbous grayish green and grayish blue leaves, these succulents can grow up to 3 feet long. They prefer medium to high light and grow best in baskets where they have plenty of room to extend.
- Jade Plant– Super easy to grow, this popular plan grows thick stems full of glossy leaves. Avoid overwatering.
- Medicine Plant– A common houseplant also referred to as aloe-vera, that’s been used for centuries to treat sunburns and wounds.
Succulents Garden Ideas
Where to Buy Succulents Online
You can find a good variety of all types of succulents for sale online. Here are a few:
Succulents Make Great House Warming Gifts
Succulents are the perfect gift to bring along to a housewarming party or gift to a hostess. Here are a few creative succulent gift ideas:
Succulent Wedding Favors
Succulents make fabulous wedding favors that guests can take home. After all, love grows wild in plants and in people.
Pin this for later and follow us on Pinterest