Are you ready for a super tasty and ridiculously easy meal that’ll have everyone asking for seconds? Well I’ve got the perfect recipe for you: One-Pan Lemon Herb Chicken with Roasted Vegetables. This dish is an absolute winner in my book because it’s not only scrumptious but also incredibly simple to make.
With just one pan, you’ll have a delightful chicken dinner and mouth-watering roasted veggies all cooked together to perfection. This one-pan wonder is perfect for busy weeknights, relaxed weekends, or even for serving up to guests on special occasions. So, let’s get started and whip up this amazing one-pan lemon herb chicken recipe that’s sure to become a household favorite!
Simple One-Pan Lemon Chicken Dinner Recipe:
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3 cups mixed vegetables (I like to use carrots, potatoes, red onions and brussel sprouts), chopped
- Fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, minced garlic, basil, oregano, and thyme.
- Place the chopped vegetables onto a large sheet pan, and drizzle about half of the lemon herb mixture over the veggies. Toss to coat and spread the vegetables out evenly on the pan.
- Place the seasoned chicken thighs on top of the vegetables, and drizzle the remaining lemon herb mixture over the chicken.
- Transfer the sheet pan to the preheated oven and roast for 30-35 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender and slightly caramelized. (use a thermometer to make sure chicken reaches 165°F)
- Remove the pan from the oven, let the chicken rest for a few minutes, and then serve your One-Pan Lemon Herb Chicken with Roasted Vegetables, garnished with fresh parsley if desired.
There you have it! A delectable, fuss-free one-pan lemon herb chicken dinner that’s sure to please everyone at the table. I can’t wait to hear how much you and your loved ones enjoy this recipe.
Easy Family Meal Ideas
Share your cooking adventures in the comments below and don’t forget to pass this recipe along to friends and family who appreciate scrumptious, easy-to-make meals. Stay tuned for more delightful recipes coming your way!
Pinterest Best Recipes
Pin this for later and follow our Pinterest page for more easy dinner recipes!
The Best Summer Grilled Vegetables
Where to Find Vegetarian Recipes You’ll Absolutely Love
Elevate Your Easter Brunch With These 20 Mouth-Watering Side Dishes