Hey there, fellow foodies and wing-lovers! I’ve got a finger-licking good recipe to share with you today that I just can’t get enough of: Sticky Honey-Sriracha Glazed Chicken Wings with Sesame Seeds.
These irresistible sticky glazed wings are the perfect combo of sweet, spicy, and sticky deliciousness that’ll have you coming back for more. They’re perfect for game days, backyard BBQs, or just when you’re craving a satisfying snack. Plus, this honey-sriracha glazed chicken wings recipe is super easy to make, so you’ll be enjoying these tasty treats in no time. Get ready to wow your taste buds and impress your friends with these amazing wings!
Easy Sticky Sriracha Wings Recipe:
- 2 lbs chicken wings, split at the joints, tips removed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- cilantro for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a large baking sheet with foil. Place a wire rack on top of the foil.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels and season them with salt and pepper. Arrange the wings in a single layer on the wire rack.
- Bake the wings for 40-45 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
- While the wings are baking, prepare the honey-Sriracha glaze. In a small saucepan, combine the honey, Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes, garlic, and ginger. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is slightly thickened (about 5-7 minutes).
- Remove the baked wings from the oven and let them cool slightly. Then, carefully toss the wings in the honey-Sriracha glaze until they are well coated.
- Transfer the glazed wings back to the wire rack and sprinkle them with sesame seeds. Return the wings to the oven and broil for 2-3 minutes, or until the glaze is bubbly and caramelized.
- Remove the wings from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving. Garnish with thinly sliced green onions, if desired.
Sweet Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe
I can’t wait for you to try these Sticky Honey-Sriracha Sesame Wings! They’re sure to be a hit at your next gathering or just as a special treat for yourself.
Be sure to share your wing-making adventures in the comments below and let me know how much you enjoyed this recipe. Don’t forget to pass it along to your fellow wing-lovers, too! Pin this for later and follow our Pinterest page for more delicious chicken recipes and snack ideas.