How to clean white shoes and keep them looking fresh and bright. We’re sharing a few simple tips and tricks to help you keep your white kicks looking brand new….
I love the look of a fresh pair of white sneakers! But it doesn’t take long for the scuffs and marks to make new shoes look dingy. Knowing how to clean and care for your shoes can keep them looking nice and also add life to the wear.
Clean White Shoes
Cleaning white shoes can be a challenge. Here are some tips to clean them without damaging the shoe or requiring too much time:
- Make sure your shoes are dry before you start cleaning.
- Use a damp cloth and wipe down the outside of the shoe, avoid getting water inside.
- Clean with a mixture of plain baking soda and vinegar on a dry cloth, brush over surfaces to remove stains. You can also try using toothpaste, baking soda and vinegar for an easy homemade cleaning solution.
- Use a toothbrush, scrub off any dirt or stains.
- If you have an actual shoe brush, use it to remove any dust.
- Store your shoes in a cool dry place away from sunlight and heat; this will help reduce fading.
- Shoe brushes are a good investment if you plan on regularly cleaning shoes.
- Avoid darker colored cloths when cleaning as they can transfer color onto the shoe; use white or light colors that won’t leave marks behind.
- It’s best not to wash your sneakers in the washing machine as they may get misshapen. Instead, spot clean with soapy water and wipe down using a damp cloth.
Best Shoe Cleaner
Our all-time favorite shoe cleaner: Pink Miracle Shoe Cleaner Kit
There’s a reason it’s a best-seller on Amazon with over 15,000 reviews! It’s the absolute best at cleaning white shoes and keeping them looking great. Sneakerheads swear by this stuff! A little goes a long way, so a bottle will last you awhile.
More Life Hacks and Popular Posts
Pin this post for later and follow our Pinterest page