This post was sponsored by Vera Wang Fragrances as part of an Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
I want to share with you the best beauty secret I’ve discovered. Ladies, it will change your life! Best part of all is you don’t have to spend hours applying makeup, buy expensive products or put in double time at the gym.
The secret to looking beautiful is feeling beautiful! I’m serious, women who feel beautiful exude a confidence that attracts other people. Presence is just as powerful and alluring as any conventional standards of beauty you’ll find.
So what makes you feel beautiful? For me there are a few things that make me feel beautiful everyday. Taking great care of myself, getting enough rest and wearing my favorite scent are top of the list.
When I feel strong and healthy I stand taller and I carry myself with more confidence. Getting enough rest is also essential to feeling happier with the way I feel. And wearing a scent that makes me feel beautiful can completely change my day!
My new favorite from Vera Wang’s Embrace Collection. The Marigold and Gardenia fragrance is a soft, sweet scent that completely captures your attention and makes you feel feminine and beautiful. Fresh and floral, it draws inspiration from moments in life when you feel the most cherished and embraced.
Beyond fragrance, what else makes you feel beautiful everyday? Share your beauty secrets on our Facebook page and check out more of my tips below. Oh and you can find Vera Wang Marigold and Gardenia at Kohl’s along with her other three perfumes that make up the Embrace Collection.
Enter to win the Vera Wang Embrace fragrance collection, including all 4 of the following fragrances:
- Green Tea & Pear Blossom
- Rose & Vanilla
- Periwinkle & Iris
- Marigold & Gardenia
Contest opens on June 20, 2016 and closes July 12, 2016
Enter by choosing a social media sharing option form the social media tool
6 Ways to Feel More Confident and Beautiful
- Stand up straight. Practice great posture and you’ll instantly feel better about yourself. Hold a power stance (like Wonder Woman’s pose) for a 30 seconds and it can make you feel more confident all day.
- Focus on your favorite feature. Find the one thing that you love most about your appearance and accent it. If you’ve got great hair then flaunt your fabulous mane. Gorgeous gams, wear more skirts. Give your best features the focus they deserve and you’ll feel more beautiful.
- Smile more. A smile can be a strong asset to making you more beautiful to others because it’s engaging. Plus smiling actually tricks your brain into feeling happier.
- Eat healthy. Feeling good on the inside will make your body move better, your skin brighter and you’ll feel much more attractive. Light, healthy meals will make you feel energized instead of heavy, processed foods that put you in a sleepy slump.
- Compliment others. Give compliments freely and others will do the same. Hearing “You look great!” by co-workers, colleagues, even strangers will boost your mood.
- Go for it. We tend to overthink situations and let doubt and insecurity rob us of experiences and positive emotions. Instead of letting your brain get in the way, just go for the moment. Say yes to things before you have a chance to back out. Tell yourself you are a confident, beautiful woman and then behave like one. Fake it till you make it true!