Recipe cheesecake no bake, a sweet and simple treat you can make in minutes! This recipe is a great way to make dessert without turning on the oven. The filling is smooth and creamy, with just enough sweetness to balance out the tangy flavor of cream cheese. If you want this cheesecake to have a more intense flavor, add a teaspoon or two of lemon juice (or orange juice) to the mixture before pouring it into the crust.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 10 graham cracker sheets
- 2 Tablespoons of butter, melted
2 (8-ounce( packages cream cheese
- Use regular or light cream cheese.
- Use reduced fat cream cheese.
- Use fat free cream cheese.
- Use whipped cream cheese (such as Reddi-Wip).
- Use a can of Reddi-Wip and skip the next step!
1/2 cup sugar
This is a no-brainer, but be sure to add the sugar before adding any other ingredients. Here’s why:
Sugar makes everything better. Just ask anyone who has ever eaten chocolate chip cookies or cake batter. Sugar helps make food taste sweet. When you’re making this recipe, it will help make your cheesecake taste more like dessert by providing a counterpoint to all that cheese and cream cheese in there!
- You can use any sweetener you like. You could use honey or maple syrup to cut down on the amount of sugar in your recipe, or you could use more or less sweetener depending on your taste.
- Substituting with stevia is a great way to cut down on calories and carbs, but it will also change the flavor of your dessert so be aware of that before making it!
1/2 cup milk
Milk adds creaminess, texture, and richness to the cheesecake. It also adds a subtle sweetness to the dessert. Milk adds a subtle vanilla flavor as well.
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Vanilla extract is the most common flavoring for cheesecake and it’s easy to find at your local grocery store. Vanilla beans are the base of this liquid, which gives it a rich and silky flavor. It’s also common to find vanilla in baked goods like cookies, cakes and pastries—it makes sense that you’d use it in your cheesecake!#ENDWRITE
10 graham cracker sheets (or more to taste)
If you want a thinner crust, use fewer sheets.
If you want a thicker crust, use more sheets.
You can also use chocolate wafers instead of graham crackers for a different flavor profile.
2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
This is a versatile ingredient that can be used as a crust, topping and filling. Melted butter is a good choice for these three purposes because it’s soft but not too soft. It also has a neutral taste so it won’t compete with the flavor of your cheesecake batter (or whatever else you want to use it for).
How to Make No Bake Cheesecake
- Line a 9-inch pie dish with plastic wrap and set aside.
- To make the crust, combine graham cracker sheets, butter and sugar in a food processor until crumbly (but not too fine).
- Press into the bottom of the prepared dish using your fingers or a spoon. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add milk and vanilla and continue beating for 3 to 5 minutes, until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust and smooth out the top.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving (longer is better).
You can enjoy this recipe for No Bake Cheesecake as soon as it’s set, or freeze it for later. We recommend serving the pie chilled and cutting into slices. Top with your favorite fruit topping, drizzle with caramel or chocolate syrup, or simply enjoy as it is.