Gnocchi recipe loved by Italians and non-Italians alike. This is a gnocchi recipe that is sure to please everyone!
One thing I love about this dish is that it is so versatile. You can add whatever vegetables or proteins you like and make it your own.
I like to add spinach and chicken to mine, but feel free to experiment and add your favorite ingredients.
You can also try making gnocchi with sweet potatoes , or even pumpkin, for a fun twist on this classic dish. And if you’re wanting to enjoy gnocchi at home without making it from scratch, Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi is delicious!
No matter what ingredients you choose, this gnocchi recipe is sure to be a hit! So let’s get cooking!
-1 lb. potatoes
-1/2 cup flour
-salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil the potatoes until they are soft. Do not overcook them or they will be watery.
2. Peel the potatoes and mash them.
3. Add the egg, flour, salt and pepper to the potatoes and mix everything together.
4. Roll the dough into long ropes and then cut them into gnocchi-sized pieces.
5. Boil the gnocchi for a few minutes until they float to the surface.
6. Serve with your favorite sauce.
More Posts Like This One
This gnocchi soup is easy to make and so delicious.
Try my favorite sweet potato gnocchi recipe!