Target baby registry makes it super easy to create a registry and add all the baby essentials you'll need to get ready for life with your little one. Bringing home a new baby is a BIG deal and there are all kinds of things your new love is gonna need. From basics like diapers and wipes to the bigger baby gear like carseats, strollers and cribs, Target has you covered. I'm gonna show you just how easy it is to set-up your Target baby registry and add baby products, plus I'll give you a peek at what we're registering for and all the baby must-haves that moms have shared with me over the years.
Target.com Baby Registry
Click here to create your Target Baby Shower Registry
Reasons you'll love Target Baby Registry
- Free welcome kit with over $100 in coupons and samples.
- 15% discount on everything left on your registry after your due date.
- Easy Returns. Returns and exchanges up to one year after your due date.
- All the best brands! Britax, 4moms, Delta, Chiccos and many many more.
- Universal registry – add items from other websites
- Gift tracking marks who gifted what and allows you to keep track of thank yous.
- Group gifting allows multiple guests to contribute to the larger items on your registry.
- Personalize your own page with photos and create a custom address.
- Registry app lets you scan barcodes and easily manage your list.
Target Baby Registry App
Access Target Baby Registry on your smartphone from anywhere. Add more items to the registry and manage your Target baby registry from your fingertips.
Find Target Baby Registry
Go to target com baby registry page and simply enter the name of the person you are shopping for.
Shop for Baby Items to Add to Your Registry
A few of my favorite baby things from the last go around and things we are registering for because they've been recommended again and again by mamas….
- Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Stroller System- We loved the Britax stroller and carseat system we used with Brady when he was firstborn. It's lightweight, easy to carry and simple to snap into place for moms on the go. Plus it's got great safety ratings and baby fits so snug and secure. He slept so well in the carseat it was nice to be able to take him to and fro without waking him up.
- Fisher Price Auto Rock ‘n Play Sleeper – This was a lifesaver for us in the newborn and infant phase. The slight incline made it so much easier for our son to sleep. He had some congestion issues and seemed to sleep better when his head was elevated more. The motion helped soothe him as well. This is the updated version and I've heard nothing but amazing things from moms who swear it's a baby must have.
- Fridababy NoseFrida– I don't know if all babies deal with congestion of if it's especially tough on one's who are born in the winter months, but this thing is a must. I'll admit when I first received it I thought, what the hell! But trust me, there is nothing worse than hearing your little one struggling to breathe and you would do anything to help ease their pain. This literally sucks the snot right out!
- Wubbanub Pacifier- You'll go crazy trying to figure out where pacifiers go when they fall to the floor. It's like there's another dimension where they disappear to and right about the same time your child goes into complete hysterics and you can't find another one anywhere. This little genius solution will save your sanity! It's weighted just enough to keep the paci in place and little ones love it. We had a few very well loved ones that I still have tucked away in the baby drawer of cherished treasures.
Pin this for later, and follow our Pinterest page for more baby ideas
More posts like this one…