The big game is just a couple of weeks away! If you're planning a Game Day party then I've got a great party snack that's full of flavor and super easy to make. This post is sponsored by our friends at Mezzetta.
I love party food! It's my favorite to eat and favorite to make. Mostly because I like to eat it while I'm making it, lol! But really, I love all those tasty little bites you pile on a plate. Football parties are perfect for serving up snack food that and I'm going to show you how to make a crowd pleasing plate that will score big points with everyone.
The secret to this tasty appetizer is Mezzetta Imported Greek Golden Peperoncinis. They give it a kick and really make the ingredients all come together. I love using fresh, simple ingredients to add flavor and these are perfect for when you want to add a bold taste to every bite.
Greek Salad Pita Bites
- one jar of Mezzetta Imported Greek Golden Peperoncinis
- one dozen mini pita breads
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 small english cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- Combine onion, cucumber, tomatoes, feta and bell pepper in a bowl. Toss ingredients together.
- Chop 3 to 4 Peperoncinis and add to vegetable mix.
- Arrange pita bread on a serving plate or tray. For crispier pita bites you can toast in the oven first.
- Spread cream cheese over each pita.
- Add a spoonful of the veggie mixture atop each pita.
The bright colors of this Greek salad blend make these pita bites really pop when you put them on a platter.
Party Snack Food
Here's another super simple snack I like to make when I'm entertaining. This four ingredient snack is a fan favorite! Grab a jar of Mezzetta Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives, grape tomatoes, mozzarella and salami bites. Slide an olive onto a food pick along with one of each of the other bites and arrange on a platter.
Find more recipes on Mezzetta's website https://www.mezzetta.com/recipes