I LOVE a good mug of hot cocoa! There’s simply nothing quite like enjoying a warm, delicious cup of hot cocoa on a cold winter day. And with a crock pot, you can easily make a big batch of hot cocoa that will keep you and your loved ones warm and cozy all season long.
Hot Cocoa in a Crock Pot
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 8 cups of milk
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
Here’s how to make hot chocolate in a crock pot:
- In your crock pot, combine the milk, heavy cream, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Set your crock pot to low heat and let the hot cocoa mixture cook for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Once the hot cocoa is warm and well-mixed, ladle it into mugs and serve. You can also add toppings like marshmallows, whipped cream, or chocolate shavings for a fun and festive touch.
- If you have any leftover hot cocoa, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Simply reheat it in the crock pot or in a saucepan on the stove before serving.
Making hot cocoa in a crock pot is a simple and easy way to enjoy a warm and delicious cup of cocoa all season long. And with its rich and chocolatey flavor, you and your loved ones will be sure to enjoy it. So grab your crock pot and give this hot cocoa recipe a try, and let the warmth and comfort of hot cocoa fill your home. Happy sipping!
Follow our PINTEREST page for more recipes!
Hot Cocoa nomnomnom! Perfect for Cold Snow Days
PIN THIS IDEA FOR LATER