I’ve got a recipe that’s going to make your taste buds dance: Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Peppers. These delicious and nutritious peppers are packed with tender chicken, broccoli, and ooey-gooey cheese, making them the perfect meal for any occasion.
Whether it’s a weeknight dinner, a meal prep option, or even a dish to impress your guests, this cheesy chicken and broccoli stuffed peppers recipe is a winner! Plus, it’s super easy to make and customize to your own taste.
Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe:
- 4 large bell peppers (any color), tops cut off and seeds removed
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works great)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked chicken, rice, broccoli, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, red onion, and parsley. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff each bell pepper with the chicken and broccoli mixture, packing it tightly into the pepper cavity.
- Place the stuffed peppers onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the peppers are tender and the filling is hot and bubbly.
- Remove the Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Peppers from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Enjoy your delicious and satisfying meal!
I know you’re gonna love my Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Peppers as much as I do! They’re perfect when you’re looking for an easy dinner idea or something new to add to your meal planning menu.
Share your favorite dinner ideas in the comments below, and don’t forget to pass this recipe along to your friends and family who love trying new, tasty meals too!
Pin this recipe for later and follow our Pinterest page for more easy dinner ideas and favorite chicken recipes.