This post was created in partnership with Ninja and I received a complimentary product but all opinions within are my own.
I love pasta! It’s my favorite food and it’s the most requested meal in our house every week. Lasagna is my go-to pasta dish. It’s a cheesy crowd pleaser I love to make because I know my crew will come back for seconds.
Lately we’ve been so busy though it’s really hard to get a good home cooked meal on the table. My little guy’s soccer and t-ball along with the baby’s feeding and nap schedule leaves little time for me to make dinner. So I’ve been searching for new recipes for making our favorite dinners faster and easier.
Thankfully, my new Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker is a dream at whipping up delicious meals in minutes. I decided to see if it could make lasagna in less than thirty minutes. I have to be honest though, I was worried it wouldn’t have the same oven-baked taste our usual pasta dishes have. Well, let me tell you guys! It turned out so tasty my husband swore it was the best we’ve ever made!
This lasagna recipe is super easy and only requires a few ingredients. Pasta, ground beef, cottage cheese, pasta sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. That’s all!
I’ve tried making pasta dishes in other pressure cookers and they always ended up soggy and so-so tasting. The game changer with using the Ninja Foodi is that it uses TenderCrisp™ Technology to lock in flavor and achieve the crispy, golden finish that makes a cheesy pasta meal taste amazing.
The cool thing is the magic happens all in one pot! Brown the ground beef, pressure cook the pasta, add in the cheese and bake all inside the Ninja Foodi. It’s a one dish wonder! Which saves me even more time because it means easy cleanup. The cooking pot is dishwasher safe and nonstick so it’s a snap to clean.
Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Easy Cheesy Lasagna recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 jar of marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- 1 cup of cottage cheese (or ricotta cheese)
- Select SEAR/SAUTÉ and set to HI. Select Start/Stop and allow 5 minutes for preheating.
- Brown ground beef.
- Add marinara sauce, pasta and water to pot and stir.
- Assemble pressure lid, making sure the PRESSURE RELEASE valve is in the SEAL portion. Select PRESSURE and set to LOW. Set timer for 2 minutes. Select START?STOP
- Allow pressure to natural release. Then move the PRESSURE RELEASE valve to VENT to quick release any remaining pressure.
re lid, making sure the PRESSURE RELEASE valve is in the SEAL portion. Select PRESSURE and set to LOW. Set timer for 2 minutes. Select START?STOP
- Stir in cottage cheese and parmesan cheese. Cover pasta with mozzarella cheese.
- Select BAKE/ROAST, set temp to 325°F and timer to 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately