Best self help books, a list of nonfiction books you need to read for self-improvement. Want to know how to be happy, how to achieve goals or become an expert at something you love? These books will get you started on the path to becoming a better person and living your best life.
I can honestly say that reading has been a fundamental part of my achievements in life, personally and professionally. Books were an escape for me growing up. They were also the key to learning about opportunities and possibilities I never would have known existed had I not come across them on the pages I read.
I love that you can learn your way to a new and better life with just the will to succeed and a library card. Books can empower and inspire you. So many have inspired me through the years, from setting the foundation for exploring my creative side to becoming an entrepreneur.
Here are a few of my favorites:
Best Self Help Books to Read This Year
- You are a BadAss by Jen Sincero
- The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhig
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck by Mark Manson
- Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The Wisdom of Sundays by Oprah Winfrey
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- The Four Agreements by Miguel Ruiz
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
How to Be Happy
Books that will teach you how to be a happier person this year.
How to Achieve Goals
Books that will help you achieve your goals, personal and professional.