What to Pack for Disney World, everything you need for a magical Disney vacation! Plus, download our printable packing list…
Disney World, the most magical place on earth, is a dream destination for many families. However, with so many things to see and do, it can be overwhelming to know what to pack. As a mom who has been to Disney World several times, I am here to share with you my tried-and-true packing list to make your trip as stress-free and magical as possible.
What to Pack for Disney World
- Comfortable shoes: You will be doing a lot of walking and standing, so pack comfortable shoes that are easy to walk in all day. I highly recommend packing a pair of sneakers and a pair of closed-toe shoes for those who want to dress up a bit.
- Sunscreen and hats: Florida sun can be intense, so don’t forget to pack sunscreen and hats to protect your skin from the sun.
- Lightweight clothing: Pack lightweight and breathable clothing that can be layered for the changing weather. Keep in mind that most of the rides and attractions are indoors, so you may want to bring a light sweater or jacket for those air-conditioned spaces.
- Rain ponchos: Florida rain can come out of nowhere, so pack a rain poncho or an umbrella to keep you dry during those unexpected showers.
- Reusable water bottles: Save money and stay hydrated by bringing your own reusable water bottles. Disney World provides free ice water at any counter service restaurant, so you can refill your bottles throughout the day.
- Snacks and small meals: Pack some snacks and small meals to save money and avoid long lines at the restaurants. Disney World allows you to bring in outside food, so pack some easy-to-carry snacks like granola bars, fruit, and sandwiches.
- Autograph book and pens: Disney World is full of characters, and your kids will love getting their autographs. Don’t forget to pack an autograph book and pens for them to collect signatures from their favorite Disney characters.
- Stroller or baby carrier: If you’re traveling with young children, don’t forget to bring a stroller or baby carrier. Disney World is a lot of walking, and it can be tiring for little legs.
- Camera or phone charger: You will want to capture all the magical moments, so don’t forget to bring a camera or a phone charger to keep your devices charged throughout the day.
- Memory maker or Disney PhotoPass: Disney World offers a service called Memory Maker or Disney PhotoPass that allows you to capture all the magical moments with Disney’s professional photographers. It is a must-have if you want to remember your trip for years to come.
- Disney park tickets: Last but not least, don’t forget to bring your Disney park tickets. You can purchase them online or at the gate, but it’s always a good idea to have them in advance to avoid long lines.
Packing for Disney World can seem overwhelming, but with a little bit of planning, you can make sure you have everything you need for a magical trip. Remember to pack comfortable shoes, sunscreen, light clothing, snacks, and a camera. And most importantly, don’t forget your Disney park tickets. With this packing list, you’ll be all set for a magical adventure at Disney World.
Shop for Disney Vacation Essentials
Disney Packing List Printable
Pin this for later and follow our PINTEREST page for more ideas and inspiration
Disney Dream Cruise – All the Things You’ll Love About A Disney Cruise