Valentines Day coloring pages – free printable coloring sheets to color and share with someone special!
Valentine’s Day is a special day that we celebrate every year on February 14th. It is a day to show love and affection to the people we care about, like our family, friends, and special someone.
Valentine’s Day has been celebrated for many years and people show their love by giving flowers, chocolates, cards, and even making special meals. It is a day to make someone feel special and loved.
We can also celebrate Valentine’s Day by doing fun activities together, like coloring! Attached to this post, you will find some fun Valentine’s Day coloring pages. You can print them out and color them with your friends or family. It’s a fun and easy way to show love to those around you. Grab your crayons, markers or colored pencils and let’s get coloring!
Valentines Day Coloring Pages
We’ve created 14 free printable coloring pages with Valentine’s images for you to color and share! Simply click on the image, save and print.
Valentines Day Crafts for Kids
Did you know Valentine’s Day is celebrated all around the world. In many countries, people give gifts and cards to show their love and appreciation for one another. For children, this is a fun time to exchange Valentines with their friends at school, decorate the classroom, and have special treats.
Another fun activity for kids on Valentine’s Day is making homemade gifts. Children can make simple crafts like paper hearts, decorated picture frames, or even hand-written letters. These gifts show thoughtfulness and effort, and they are a great way to show love and appreciation to family members and friends.
Here are 8 fun Valentine’s Day craft ideas for kids:
- Handprint Love Cards: Children can make handprint hearts on construction paper and write a special message to their loved ones.
- Heart Suncatchers: Using clear contact paper, red and pink tissue paper, and heart-shaped cookie cutters, kids can make beautiful suncatchers to hang in their windows.
- Paper Plate Hearts: Cut a paper plate in the shape of a heart and let children decorate it with paint, markers, or glitter.
- Heart Flowers: Children can make flowers out of construction paper hearts and pipe cleaners.
- Love Bug Crafts: Using googly eyes, pom poms, and pipe cleaners, kids can make cute love bugs to give to their friends.
- Heart Necklaces: Children can make heart-shaped beads out of clay and string them together to make a necklace.
- Valentine’s Day Wreaths: Children can make a wreath out of construction paper hearts or felt hearts to hang on their door or wall.
- Love Letter Jar: Children can write love letters or draw pictures for their loved ones and put them in a decorated jar. This makes a special and meaningful gift that can be treasured for years to come.
Valentine’s Day is a wonderful holiday for children to learn about love, friendship, and appreciation. Whether it’s through exchanging Valentines with friends, making homemade gifts, or learning about the history of the holiday, there are many fun and educational ways for children to celebrate Valentine’s Day. So, let’s get creative and show love to those around us!
More Valentines Day Ideas and Inspo