Corn pudding casserole is a classic southern side dish that I’ve been a big fan of for years. I’ve taken this traditional recipe and turned it into a dinner that’s easy to make and a crowd pleaser all year round. Thanks to Eckrich Smoked Sausage for sponsoring this post.
Now that summer is winding down we’ve been slowly getting back into our school-year schedule. No more late dinners on the fly, I’m back to planning out our meals so that I can have dinner ready a little earlier and make getting ready for the next day a little easier.
I love southern-style comfort foods that are quick to make. Corn pudding is one of my favorite dishes, it’s a little sweet and a little bit creamy. All around delicious!
I thought it would be tasty to try adding sausage to my corn pudding casserole to make it an all-in-one dinner. It turned out absolutely delicious! The Eckrich Original Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope gives the casserole a savory flavor and adds a hearty richness to complete the meal. My boys loved it!
Eckrich Smoked Sausage is naturally hardwood smoked and crafted with just the right blend of spices. All you need is some Eckrich and whatever’s in your cupboard to make a delicious meal. I love the rich, savory taste! It comes in a variety of flavors and forms and makes the perfect ingredient for quick, delicious meals: breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can find it in the deli section of your local grocery store.
SWEET CORN PUDDING CASSEROLE WITH SAUSAGE RECIPE
- 1 Eckrich Original Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope
- can cream style corn (14.75 ounce)
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained (15 ounce)
- 1 package corn muffin mix (8.5 ounce)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup of butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well
- Lightly grease casserole dish and pour combined mixture into dish.
- Slice Eckrich Original Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope into halves lengthwise and place in casserole dish with corn pudding mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes
For more info about Eckrich Smoked Sausage, as well as quick and easy recipes please visit www.eckrich.com.
Pin this Comfort Food Recipe for later
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Eckrich Smoked Sausage.