Summer makeup is all sun kissed glow and a pretty pop of color for the eyes or cheeks. I love a little bronzer, a pinky or peachy blush and a sheer lip most days and glam it up a bit more for those hot summer nights. Here are a few of my favorites, new ones I’ve just found and am loving and my old tried and true makeup must haves.
Summer Makeup Essentials – A Few of My Favorites
- Tom Ford Bronzer – Celebrities rave about this and it really is an amazing bronzer for a perfect natural tan
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation – This is my all time favorite foundation, and it’s especially amazing for the summer. I only use a little bit, but it gives the most perfect coverage with a dewy (not shiny) finish.
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer– I love how perfect the tone of this concealer is. It’s got great coverage and stays put.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Kit– These colors are so pretty and spot on for summer.
- Bourjois Blusher Rose– Just the right pop of color.
- MAC pro longwear paint pot in Painterly – Another of my all time favorites that really shines in summer. Keeps shadows in place when you sweat plus it works as a great neutral color when you’re doing a natural, bronzy look.
- Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss set, the Nudes– These colors are everything! I’m obsessed
- Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder– Kim Kardashian, queen of sculpting raved about this so I had to have it. It’s amazing for contouring!
- Beauty Blender Blotterazzi sponges– Every makeup obsessed person loves the beauty blender, these are a thinner more portable version.
- MAC Nordstrom Naturals Eyeshadow Palette – Ummm, pinch me. I couldn’t believe this was for real when I came across it. It’s basically every MAC color I love and have worn out, all together in a set. It’s gonna be a quick sell out though so grab yours before it’s gone.
- Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm– This feels like heaven on your lips! And it’s so soft and pretty
Shop for these Favorites