Summer makeup is all sun kissed glow and a pretty pop of color for the eyes or cheeks. I love a little bronzer, a pinky or peachy blush and a sheer lip most days and glam it up a bit more for those hot summer nights. Here are a few of my favorites, new ones I’ve just found and am loving and my old tried and true makeup must haves.
Summer Makeup Essentials – A Few of My Favorites
- Tom Ford Bronzer – Celebrities rave about this and it really is an amazing bronzer for a perfect natural tan
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation – This is my all time favorite foundation, and it’s especially amazing for the summer. I only use a little bit, but it gives the most perfect coverage with a dewy (not shiny) finish.
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer– I love how perfect the tone of this concealer is. It’s got great coverage and stays put.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Kit– These colors are so pretty and spot on for summer.
- Bourjois Blusher Rose– Just the right pop of color.
- MAC pro longwear paint pot in Painterly – Another of my all time favorites that really shines in summer. Keeps shadows in place when you sweat plus it works as a great neutral color when you’re doing a natural, bronzy look.
- Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss set, the Nudes– These colors are everything! I’m obsessed
- Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder– Kim Kardashian, queen of sculpting raved about this so I had to have it. It’s amazing for contouring!
- Beauty Blender Blotterazzi sponges– Every makeup obsessed person loves the beauty blender, these are a thinner more portable version.
- MAC Nordstrom Naturals Eyeshadow Palette – Ummm, pinch me. I couldn’t believe this was for real when I came across it. It’s basically every MAC color I love and have worn out, all together in a set. It’s gonna be a quick sell out though so grab yours before it’s gone.
- Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm– This feels like heaven on your lips! And it’s so soft and pretty
Follow my Pinterest Board for More Makeup and Beauty Must Haves
Shop for these Favorites