“We have just a few weeks until the arrival of our first baby and I can hardly wait! Becoming a mommy is exciting and also a bit nerve racking, with all the preparation and making space for a new little someone. Like all moms I wanted to be sure I had all the best things for my baby, but there are so many products marketed to new moms it’s hard to know what really works. I spent hours searching through forums and blogs, reading Amazon reviews, and a few things popped up over and over. So here is my list of stuff mom after mom recommended as essential. I will update with my own reviews after we’ve had a chance to put some of these products to use (can’t wait!!!) Moms, please add your own reviews and recommendations in the comments. Idea Board Sources
- Puj Tub by Baby Earth- Soft, easy foam tub folds into sink, quick clean up, hang or lay flat to dry, takes up minimal space
- Sophie the Giraffe Teething Toy- 100% natural rubber and food paint, totally safe teether, soothing for teething babies and also visually stimulating. Popular baby registry item
- Aden & Anais Swaddling Blankets-519 5 star reviews on Amazon means mommies really truly love these super soft swaddling blankets. Muslin cloth is light and breathable but generous enough to wrap well or use as stroller blankie, nursing cover, burp cloth….
- Baby Bjorn Bib- These cute bibs have deep pockets to catch spills and are quick to clean.
- J.Crew Cotton Onesies- Comfy and cute, plus withstand plenty of wash and wear.
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Nipple Butter- Tons of top reviews, this soothing blend softens and protects plus its all natural and safe for breastfeeding babies.
- Fisher Price My Little Lamb Infant Seat- Mommies swear by this infant seat for putting their little one’s to sleep and keeping baby busy while doing chores. Plush fabric cradles baby while vibrations and soft lullabies help calm and quiet.
- Honest Company Diaper & Wipe Delivery Service- Jessica Alba’s line of baby products is eco-friendly and all natural. The diapers come in lots of adorable prints and best of all they are delivered to your door each month.
- Boon Grass Bottle Drying Rack- A modern look and functional design, this piece holds bottles, nipples, pacifiers, and your other baby washables. Must have for any baby registry.
- Pottery Barn Diaper Bag- There aren’t many stylish and functional diaper bags out there. Pottery Barn makes a line of trendy, classic diaper bags that are quality material and look like a great bag you would want to carry, baby or not. They have all the little pockets and places to store essentials and come with a matching diaper changing mat. Plus, you can add a cute monogram.
Related: baby shower gifts, baby stroller, baby crib, nursery, baby carrier, baby stroller, baby feeding, nursery decor, baby toys, baby bath, baby bottle, baby clothes, baby gifts