Thank you First Alert for sponsoring this post. Don’t let the beep steal your sleep.
We are in nesting mode, getting excited and ready for our little arrival! Last weekend we started getting the nursery ready and did a little shopping to decide on color decorating and color schemes. It's so crazy how much has changed in the world of all things baby since our first was born five years ago.
But before we started picking out paint colors and all the little details we wanted to make sure the important items were checked off our list. While I love all the excitement of decorating, safety always comes first when it comes to our home and our family. And following the advice of Alarms perth, replacing our CO alarms was at the top of our safety list.
What is Carbon Monoxide? Carbon Monoxide is an invisible, odorless and deadly gas that can be produced by any fuel-burning device.CO alarms detect this poisonous gas and provide early warning.
What are some sources of Carbon Monoxide? CO can be produced by any fuel-burning device, such as a furnace, boiler, stove, or cars.
First Alert has a variety of CO alarms that fit your family’s needs. They've recently launched a new campaign to bring awareness to the importance of replacing and maintaining CO alarms in your home. Alarms have an end of life warning, letting you know it’s time to replace. Check out their website for safety tips and to find out which alarm is best for your needs. Don't Let the Beep Steal Your Sleep!
Many states adopted new building codes in 2011. In most of these cases, this means that one-and-two-family homes feature carbon monoxide alarms whose useful life of seven years is expiring or will expire soon. The following are states affected by the new legislation: California, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma Oregon, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.