Fall is my favorite time of year, and nothing says fall like pumpkin pie. I'm sharing a quick and easy pumpkin pie recipe you can make in minutes and everyone will love. The best thing about this recipe is that you can make it for a crowd or just indulge in a little mini pumpkin pie party for yourself.
I'm hosting a little get together for friends to celebrate fall and just catch up after the craziness of back-to-school and I wanted to try out something new. These effortless pies can be made with just three ingredients! It's that easy, but I wanted to dress them up a little bit so I added a couple more.
With my shopping list in hand I set-off for Walmart. I needed some Reddi-wip®, Dannon® Greek Yogurt Oikos® Pumpkin Pie, Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust 6 count, brown sugar, and some graham cracker crumbs. I also found some cute fall themed table decorations I just couldn't pass up.
These pies really are super easy to make.
- Spoon the Dannon® Pumpkin Pie Yogurt into Keebler® mini pie crust
- Top with Reddi-Wip® whipped cream
- Mix 2 Tbsp of brown sugar with 2 Tbsp of graham cracker crumbs
- Sprinkle sugar crumb mixture over top of pies
- Serve immediate
I can't wait to try the Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt to make some mini pies too. With a little bit of caramel sauce drizzled on top I bet they would be amazing. What are some of your easy dessert recipe favorites?
Want more delicious effortless pie recipes and fall favorites? Follow these pages
- Reddi-wip®: https://www.facebook.com/reddiwip
- Dannon® Oikos®: https://www.facebook.com/oikos
- Keebler®: https://www.facebook.com/KeeblerCookies#!/KeeblerCookies?fref=ts
- Reddi-wip®: https://www.pinterest.com/realreddiwip/
Where to find at Walmart