Express Black Friday Sale, the best time to stock up on jeans, tops, sweaters and more! Check out the best Express sales this holiday season….
I love Express, it’s one of my go-to favorites for basics I wear everyday. They have lots of closet staples that are perfect for creating a capsule wardrobe. Tanks, tees and bodysuits. Sweaters and blouses, jeans and pants.
The Black Friday sale is a great time to shop for Express favorites. They usually run a 50% off everything sale so you can really save a ton of money just by waiting for this sale!
And if you use the Rakuten app you can save even more! Use my special link to get extra cash back on your first order
Click on items to shop
- 50% off everything!
- $35 all jeans
- $15 women’s essential tops
- $15 women’s leggings
How to Plan and Shop Black Friday Sales
Black Friday is one of the BEST days to shop if you like saving money. I do almost all of our holiday shopping on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It saves us thousands of dollars! And it frees up me up to spend the holidays with my family instead of stressed out over last minute shopping.
Tips for Black Friday shopping:
- Shop online. Most Black Friday sales are the same whether you shop in-store or online. And many stores start their Black Friday sales a few days early. Even if the prices are slightly lower in-store, consider the time and travel you will use.
- Fill your online cart or wishlist before the sale starts. I make my lists and mark my shopping flyers so I can add items to my cart before the sale starts. Items often sell out fast so it’s best to be checkout ready.
- Use the Rakuten app! Get cashback simply by shopping at your favorite stores. This app also gives you all the discount codes and automatically adds them to your checkout. It’s so easy! Log-in to the app and shop stores like Walmart, Target, Nike, Under Armour, Kohls, Walgreens and more.
- Check return policies before you buy. I always review the return policys before I do my holiday shopping. In case I need to return impulse buys or an item goes on sale for even more. And because my kids ALWAYS change their wish list before Christmas arrives!