This post is sponsored by Publix.
One of the things I love most about the holiday season is the chance to get creative with my little elf. We spend a lot of time together making and baking holiday goodies to give to friends and family.
This year we worked on a fun classroom treat idea that I’m so excited to share with you guys. It’s super cute and super easy to make so your little helper can help out too!
How to Make Elf Shoe Treats
- First, you’ll need a few goodies to go in your elf shoes. I picked up a few of our favorites and portioned them out into cellophane bags. Here’s a list of snack favorites we picked up at Publix:
- Smartfood Popcorn (original)
- Rold Gold Pretzels (tiny twists)
- General Mills Lucky Charms Cereal
- General Mills Cheerios Cereal
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- Capri Sun Organic Juice Drink (Fruit Punch flavor)
And a few basic materials
- Glue or glue gun
- Paper lunch bags
- Clear snack bags
- Red cardstock paper or felt
- White Pom Poms
2. Next, cut out an elf shoe shape. Use felt or cardstock and fold page over so that you are cutting the shape twice.
3. Glue cut-out shapes to each side of white lunch bag. Trim the top of bag and fold over sides to create opening. Glue one white Pom Pom to the tip of the Elf Shoe.
4. Fill your elf shoe with snacks.
To create everyday memories and for tips and recipe ideas that will help turn any crafting, cooking, baking or holiday moment into one you will remember with family and friends, visit YourRecipeForHappiness.com And don’t forget to enter for a chance to win one of five (5) $100 Publix gift cards.
How do you share in the holiday fun with your little one?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Publix.