Where are all my snack lovers and slider fans? Have I got a recipe that’ll knock your socks off: Chicken and Waffles Sliders with Spicy Maple Syrup!
These scrumptious little bites combine the best of both worlds: crispy fried chicken and fluffy waffles, all drizzled with a kick of spicy maple syrup for an extra burst of flavor. They’re perfect for breakfast, brunch, game day snacks, or even as an appetizer at your next gathering.
Tasty Mini Chicken & Waffles
This chicken and waffles sliders recipe is super easy to make and is guaranteed to become a favorite among your friends and family. So, let’s dive into this tasty adventure and get cooking!
Easy Chicken Waffle Sliders with Spicy Maple Syrup Recipe:
- 8 small waffles, homemade or store-bought
- 8 small pieces of fried chicken (tenders or nuggets)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp hot sauce (adjust to taste)
- Toothpicks or small skewers
- If using homemade waffles, prepare your favorite waffle batter and cook in a waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s instructions. If using store-bought waffles, toast them until warm and slightly crispy.
- If using homemade fried chicken, prepare your favorite fried chicken recipe. If using store-bought fried chicken tenders or nuggets, heat them according to the package instructions.
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup and hot sauce together. Adjust the amount of hot sauce to your desired spiciness.
- Assemble the sliders by placing a piece of fried chicken on top of a waffle. Drizzle the spicy maple syrup over the chicken and then top with another waffle. Secure the slider with a toothpick or small skewer.
- Repeat the process with the remaining waffles and fried chicken pieces.
- Serve your Chicken and Waffles Sliders with Spicy Maple Syrup immediately and enjoy!
Savory Sweet Slider Bites
I hope you try my Chicken and Waffles Sliders with Spicy Maple Syrup and love them as much as we do! They’re perfect for any occasion and are sure to be a hit with everyone who tries them. Share your favorite recipes and eats in the comments below, and don’t forget to pass this recipe along to your friends and family who love trying new, tasty treats.
Follow our social pages for updates and stay tuned for more amazing recipes coming your way!
Pin this recipe for later and follow our Pinterest page