Coach bag sale alert! We found these awesome deals on Coach handbags, big savings on some the most popular styles.
Click on items below to shop this sale!
Coach Bag Sale
Where to find more Coach bags on sale:
- Coach.com has several big sales each year. Check their site for current sales
- Coach Outlet – yes, there’s an outlet! And they have lots of really cute handbags with discounts of half-off retail price, or more! Shop the outlet store
- Macys – You can find fabulous Coach purses on sale at macys.com
How to Care for Your Designer Purses
Designer handbags are a luxury item that many women will spend a lot of time and money on. However, these items need to be taken care of properly in order to last.
– All handbags should be stored in their dust bags when not in use. This is important because dust can cause damage to the material.
– Of course, handbags should NEVER be placed on the ground or floor. This can lead to scratches and scuffs on the bottom surface of the purse which will decrease its value significantly
– When storing your handbag, it is important that you do not store it near heat sources like radiators or heating vents. These sources will dry out the leather and cause it to crack
– Avoid filling your handbag with heavy objects like books. Also, too much stress on straps can cause them to wear and break.
-Finally, have your bag cleaned by a professional. Leather requires special care and can be easily damaged by cleaners, oils and lotions. Leave it to the pros to clean, repair and restore your expensive handbags.
Designer handbags can be very expensive, so it is important to take care of them properly if you want them to last for a long time.