Something happens around mid August, the summer starts winding down and suddenly everyone starts going crazy for fall. I get it, I too am looking forward to a change of season, weekends of football, fall festivals and some yummy apple desserts. Oh, you were thinking pumpkin? There will be plenty of pumpkin everything everywhere you look soon enough. Right now I want to celebrate the first signs of fall with some delicious apple recipes, starting with a round up of the best Caramel Apple Pie Cookies.
Caramel Apple Pie Cookie Recipes
- Top left, from Yummy Addiction These cookies are so cute!
- Top right, from Sally’s Baking Addiction Crumbly, apple goodness.
- Center left, from Recipe Girl That caramel drizzle on these apple pie cookies says it all! Gimme!
- Center right, from Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Bottom left, from Life, Love and Sugar
- Bottom right, from Blahnik Baker A mini homemade apple pie made with love just for you!
Share some of your favorite apple recipes or leave a link below to cookies you’ve tried and loved.