I’m completely obsessed with black and white everything lately! I think it began with the Kate Spade black and white stripes that started popping up all over Pinterest awhile back. Cute striped notebooks and stationary pieces filled my feed along with office makeovers in black and white. Suddenly it seemed like every wall was being painted with bold, wide black stripes and every chic girl was carrying a cute striped tote.
The great thing about the black and white color scheme is it always looks fresh and modern, never goes out of style. And if you get bored it’s easy to add a few pops of color and completely change up the style of a room or the look of and outfit.
Here are a few of my favorite things in the black and white color crush category:
Black and White Inspiration Board Photo Sources
- Bride in Black and White, Stylecaster
- Black and White Cocktails on Serving Tray, via Style Me Pretty
- Black and White Stripes Tiered Wedding Cake, via A Little Cake
- Black and White Hearts Party Garland, ChhaysHandiCraft Etsy Shop
- Black and White Gift Tags, A Pair and a Spare DIY
- Popcorn Boxes in Black and White Stripes, via Style Me Pretty
- Black and White Balloons, One and Only Paris Photography
- Wild Child Print for Black and White Nursery- The Wall Collective instagram
- Black White and Gold Dessert Table via The Ruffled Blog
Want more Black and White Inspiration? Check out our Pinterest Board– Color Crush| Black + White
Follow Frosted Events’s board Color Crush- Black + White on Pinterest.