Yoga is a great way to improve flexibility, strength, and overall well-being, but it can be tough to fit it into your schedule or budget. Fortunately, there are plenty of places to find great yoga workouts for free online. Here are a few to check out:
Free Online Yoga Classes
- YouTube – YouTube is a goldmine for free workout videos, including yoga. Simply search for “yoga workouts” or a specific style of yoga (e.g. “vinyasa yoga,” “ashtanga yoga”) and you’ll find a wide range of options to choose from.
- Yoga With Adriene – Yoga With Adriene is a popular YouTube channel with a wide range of yoga workouts for all levels. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced yogi, you’ll find something to love here.
- DoYogaWithMe.com – DoYogaWithMe.com is a website with a wide range of yoga workouts for all levels, as well as a wealth of information and resources for yogis. The site is updated regularly, so you’ll always have new workouts to try.
- YogaGlo.com – YogaGlo.com is a subscription-based website with a wide range of yoga workouts for all levels. While the site does require a subscription, they offer a 15-day free trial, so you can try it out before committing.
- MyYogaWorks.com – MyYogaWorks.com is another subscription-based website with a wide range of yoga workouts for all levels. Like YogaGlo, they offer a free trial, so you can see if it’s right for you before committing.
- lululemon – Not only do they sell the best yoga outfits and workout clothes, you can also find great yoga classes for free at lululemon.
Free Yoga Apps
- Do Yoga With Me -It’s totally free to download and works on all your Apple devices – iPhone, iPad, and even Apple TV. This app offers a variety of classes for every level and style, from beginner to more advanced. You can choose shorter classes and even participate in one of their many challenges.
- The Underbelly App -created by North Carolina yoga expert Jessamyn Stanley, is all about mindfulness through yoga and not just a bunch of workouts. The sessions are super relaxing and enjoyable. Additionally, the app is body-positive and caters to people of all sizes. It’s also available on both Android and iPhone, which has made it really popular in recent years.
- The 5 Minute Yoga App– Are you short on time but still want to get in some daily yoga? The 5 Minute Yoga app might be perfect for you. It sends you a notification to remind you to take a few minutes for yourself, and it has 365 pre-set sessions (one for every day of the year!) that each teach you five simple poses. And the best part? You can learn them all in under five minutes. You’ll feel like a pro yogi in no time.
- The Glo Yoga and Meditation App is awesome because it lets you pair your yoga poses with music. Each exercise comes with its own set of original tracks to help you get into the rhythm. Plus, there are four beginner-friendly classes available, including different types of pilates and meditation.
Checkout these online resources to find great yoga workouts for free and fit the practice into your busy schedule. Remember, the key is to find what works for you and make it a part of your regular routine. Namaste!