Old Navy reusable face masks for adults, kids sizes too! These reusable cloth masks come in a ton of cute patterns and colors and are a great deal for the price.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s recommend all people over age 2 wear a mask in public. Many states now require face masks to be worn in public and many schools are considering making masks a requirement for children returning in the fall.
Face Masks for Kids
Old Navy offers face masks for kids in packs of three, five or ten. Choose from a mix of solids and patterns or simply solids in a variety of colors.
I’m a fan of this 5 Pack of Cloth Face Masks in bright colors and cute lemon prints! I mean, it’s inevitable that face masks will become a fashion statement so you might as well wear cute ones, right?
Face Masks for Adults
Looking for adult face masks? Old Navy has a ton of options in adult sized facemasks too! I love that these are inexpensive and come in multi-packs that make it easy to keep them on hand, toss in the wash and always have one with you when you need. I also love that they come in lots of different prints, colors and patterns. I ordered the dark greens and camo for my husband and a set of the pastels for myself.
How to Wear a Cloth Face Mask
Cloth face masks are recommended in public places where it is difficult to practice social distancing. Wearing one can help limit the spread of virus.
How to properly put-on and take-off a cloth face mask:
- Place the mask over your mouth and nose.
- Tie it behind your head or use ear loops to secure it in place
- Avoid touching your mask while wearing it.
- If you do touch, wash or sanitize your hands after.
- Wash hands after removing mask.
- Be sure to wash your mask with soap and water or detergent in the washing machine regularly.
- Don’t put masks on children under 2 years of age.
- Masks should be used in addition to following social distancing measures
It’s up to all of us to work together to stop the spread of this virus! You can help make a difference
- Wash Your Hands
- Wear a Mask
- Practice Safe Social Distancing
Face Masks for School Children