I designed this Thanksgiving set to make it easy to dress up your dinner table and give your home a little festive feeling without having to spend a ton of money. I love Thanksgiving! Getting together with family, spending time in the kitchen with my favorite women, and of course feasting on all the home cooked goodness. This year the holidays are especially sweet, bringing Brady home with us. He’s just started walking and his little personality is really starting to show. I’m so excited to share our traditions with him, waking up to breakfast and watching the Thanksgiving parade, sampling the deliciousness cooking in the kitchen, our big bonfires.
I have so many things to be grateful for this year and I want to share the love ! Download this fun Thanksgiving design and give your turkey day all the trimmings. There are so many ways to use these printable pieces. Just a few ideas
- hang banner bunting across mantel or doorway
- use tent cards to label food items
- napkin rings dress up a set of silver
- folded cones filled with leaves and acorns make a centerpiece statement
- or use them as place setting cones at the kiddie table
- frame our thanksgiving prints and hang or display
- tent cards make great place cards
- print patterned paper and use as a place setting decoration
I’ll post more ideas for how to use this fabulous Thanksgiving printable set, and share your pics and ideas. I love seeing you guys get crafty!