Spring fashion and trends — List of Things I Love
I've just switched out my closet for warmer weather and now that everything is all organized and edited down I can work on my favorite thing, shopping for new looks! I'm in love with the pretty feminine pieces that are so popular right now, especially the soft pinks. So here are a few things I've been eyeing and have added to my wishlist.
Spring Fashion 2016 – A Few of my Favorite Things
1. A pretty statement piece of jewelry can dress up a simple t shirt or take a spring dress from simple to stunning. I love this gorgeous sea glass necklace from Bauble Bar.
2. This pink cross body bag from Old Navy is so stylish and so inexpensive, it's a steal!
3. I've heard amazing things about the La Mer Face and Body Gradual Tanner. I'm obsessed with their eye cream and lip balm and can't wait to try this.
4. Weddings, baby showers, brunches. You need a cute dress that works for all of those and the ASOS Belted T-Shirt Waterfall Pencil Dress is just perfect.
5. Lace up flats are hot right now. I love them and this nude pair by Halogen will go with everything.
6. Sunnies! I'm just obsessed with these by Le Spec.
7. Hats! A great sun hat will keep your face protected and also says “I might be famous!”
8. Heels. This wedge sandal by Jeffrey Campbell is everything. With shorts, with a dress, with cropped pants….Everything
9. Sun kissed skin and nude lips all summer long. My new favorite is the Mac Tinted Lipglass in Lush
10. This pink bow embellished handbag is simple and sweet. By Simone Rocha
Shop these Trends
This site contains affiliate links and sponsored posts. However, all opinions are my own and I share only the things I love and think you will too!